Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ninja fishing Disney Animal kingdom

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Don’t hate. So you never fished a spot that says no fishing before? ��
    I'm 65 years old and was brought up fishing with my dad. I can honestly say I've never fished a piece of water, private or public, illegally. I can also say, after living in the Midwest for 13 of those years, I taught my son not to be afraid to knock on someone's door and ask their permission. Not once were we ever turned away. That goes for both hunting and fishing. Having to constantly look over my shoulder would take the fun out of it for me.
    I'm not a hater, I'm a believer in following the law.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post

I'm not here to hate! But if you need to catch a fish, I'll take you to one of my legal hot spots and I'll pay for you to get in. Really you should come as my guest to Lake Wohlford and let me run the boat. I guarantee you won't think Big Bear is any kind hot trout lake after you fished Wohlford!
    Well you haven’t really fished big bear lake at night then. And I don’t like pay lakes that what wohlford lake is and it only gets stocked 4 months out of the year. I’ve fished golf course ponds legally before. The last one was in Maryland back in September. I caught 3 bass in an hour biggest one was 3.5lbs. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00BA16C4-D4E9-4D91-9C79-837831540029.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	51820

Don’t hate. So you never fished a spot that says no fishing before? 🤔
    Right on! When was fishing become a crime?

Quote Originally Posted by borntofish View Post
    Right on! When was fishing become a crime?
    Fishing legally isn't a crime. Poaching and trespassing are.

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    Fishing legally isn't a crime. Poaching and trespassing are.
    Who said ppl are poaching?????

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    When I was 12 maybe! When I was 17 all my buddy's thought is was cute to jump the fence and fish Lake Matthews. (I wouldn't go) They went a bunch of times and thought they were Lex Luther master criminals. They bought a map around Lake Matthews and found some side road to park their car. They thought they were so smart till they got caught. They got caught by the foot prints they left when crossing the road. Even the security guard didn't know about they side road. (so they were a little smarter but they still got caught) It wasn't so funny when they had to go to court and the see the judge.

So yea in the last 40 years I can honestly say I haven't fished where it said no fishing. What's the honor in that??? Part of my fun is finding cool places to fish! I don't want to have to look over my shoulder all day in fishing. What's the fun in that?

I'm not here to hate! But if you need to catch a fish, I'll take you to one of my legal hot spots and I'll pay for you to get in. Really you should come as my guest to Lake Wohlford and let me run the boat. I guarantee you won't think Big Bear is any kind hot trout lake after you fished Wohlford!
    That offer hold for an old man that fly fishes and never has fished a pay lake? I'll pay our way.....
    Last edited by Viejo; 01-17-2019 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    That offer hold for an old man that fly fishes and never has fished a pay lake? I'll pay our way.....
    Of course! I'll let you in on a little secret. I've made 4 great friends from FNN, both of them was fishing at Lake Wohlford on my last trip. So just hit me up.

I don't consider Lake Wohlford a pay lake. You need a fishing license and it's pretty cheap to fish.

Quote Originally Posted by sodapop View Post
    I don't consider Lake Wohlford a pay lake. You need a fishing license and it's pretty cheap to fish.
    If you have to pay to fish it then that’s a pay lake

If you have to pay to fish it then that’s a pay lake
    What if it's free to fish (Lake Isabella) but they charge you to put your boat on the water. Is that a pay lake? lol

Most of the lakes in the Southern part of the state charge something. Parking, fishing permits, boat launching fees etc.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-17-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast