Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: underneath 2099 potholes...........there is bits of 2019

Default underneath 2099 potholes...........there is bits of 2019

::: play/read ::: ty

1 life......1 planet....10 million ways to die.... OUR PLANET!!! HUMAN .... "FINISH" IT! (there is no stopping this run away train......the planet, the oceans....we killed it, so many times...........with ........ KILLA TONS and MEGA TONS! )

................................................ yet our sciencetist rebuild it for us.... JUST LESS NATURAL .....

the way fishing is done will change.... i will contribute to make us more efficient... thus continue to NOT hold any levels of balance or sustainability.....in our current oceans... they will get depleted....

::::: we will cocoon to our for ever endeavor to consume everything::::

::: but...............underneath.... 2099 potholes. i will still be fishing...... dreaming of days gone by. ::::

I will say..... " i caught some old concrete, i carbon dated it... to 2019, with a steady core century temp of plus and minus....5 celsius"

::: I miss the flesh.... the salt in the air...the LIFE.........we KILLED.:::

AN .ETERNAL CRY.

to what I loved.....:::

::: Destroyer of things :: I... killed this planet. ROY

aka... your NAME...goes here too!

::: cast the 1st stone ::::

if you feel otherwise.

in a concrete... world.... i will seek ANY miniature oceans... of days gone by.

:::FISHING REPORT :::: coming soon...stand by. (yeah right!)

[[[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::Obliqued solitude:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::]]]
    Last edited by Roy; 02-02-2019 at 12:50 AM. Reason: a path

I hear Dominos has a website where you can submit potholes and they claim they "may" repair them.

https://www.pavingforpizza.com