Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Double Stingray & Bonefish Morning!

Default Double Stingray & Bonefish Morning!

Got To Fish With Local Angler Josh Madayag!

I spent the night on the pier with the mice until Josh Madayag arrived. I had a 40min GT battle earlier that left my right arm numb & hurting. The North winds arrived around midnight freezing me on the spot. Not even the bats or mosquitoes came to visit me.

Never seen a back to back stingray hook-up before. Young Josh needed an extra hand. The Bonefish was the bonus for this day. The night before my bowling buddy Raymond Allen came for an unexpected visit. He got a massive Bonefish strike at 9:40pm but the damn metal structures in the water shredded his mainline.

Always a great pleasure to meet other anglers. Josh loves to fish & it was my pleasure to share an adventure with this awesome young angler:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww82mIGgYGU
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-Pic.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	20.9 KB 
ID:	51788  

Hey Chris hows it?Yup,those Rays can really pull,especially on a long rod like those the kid is fishing,seems like he’s got it dialed in though,I love that location,I could sit under that tree all day,take care!

Cya Tuna Vic