Date - Fishing Time: 12/21/18 – 7:40 am – 1:00 pm
Location / Launch Location: Los Alamitos Bay – Mother’s Beach West side
Total Fish Caught: 4 - 1 Sand Bass, 1 Halibut, 1 – Mackerel, 1 Spotted Sand Bass
Bait Used (No of fish): Spottie Special Swim Bait (1), June Bug (1), Smoke (1), Green Pumpkin (1)

Solo Mission
Goals – Primary goal today was to continue my lessons in swim baits, ended up catching a tiny little sand bass but hey, it counts. Another goal was to try and learn to use a Deeper Pro + and see if it’s much better than my Hawkeye
Report – Ended up being able to make it out on a Friday but remembered when I got there that there is street sweeping. Was able to find parking just right across the street from Mothers and the walk was very minor. Fishing was again very slow. There was one landed at the structure and another that wrapped me up and broke off my bait. Water was VERY clear again, I felt like I could nearly see the bottom and there was a strong tide and little wind. Traffic in the water was very light, which is pretty standard at the LAB. Once again, I was throwing everything I had in the water to see if I could change up some of the action. Water temp was showing at 61 so not that different than before but the tides were indeed pretty crazy. I’m not sure what to do different to help catch more fish.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR0756.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	51743Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR0757.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	88.8 KB 
ID:	51744Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR0758.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	51745Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GOPR0761.jpg 
Views:	169 
Size:	90.0 KB 
ID:	51746