Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Girls VS Dad Fishing Challenge

Default Girls VS Dad Fishing Challenge

Ice Fishing with my Daughters this year for the first time of the 2018-19 season and they decided we needed to have a little challenge. The two of them with JawJackers against The Fishing Doc Dad. Watch and you'll see who wins. My oldest daughter just seems to have all the luck. Where ever we drop her JawJacker seems to be the hot hole catching more fish and bigger fish than anyone else. We will see if her streak continues in future videos.

Keep the comments coming I love hearing what you guys think, questions and comments for future adventures of things to test out! I like doing fishing experiments as well so if you want me to set some up give me a Hypothesis to test out on the water!

https://youtu.be/kL7-8Yeld1w

That is by far the cutest video EVER on this board. Your girls will be expert anglers. It’s awesome to see your interaction with them and instruction. Keep up the teaching and videos. Ice fishing is something I’ve never done but always wanted to try. The Eskimo tent looks really nice as well.
    Merry Christmas to you and the family or is it Happy Boxing Day?

Brent

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    That is by far the cutest video EVER on this board. Your girls will be expert anglers. It’s awesome to see your interaction with them and instruction. Keep up the teaching and videos. Ice fishing is something I’ve never done but always wanted to try. The Eskimo tent looks really nice as well.
    Merry Christmas to you and the family or is it Happy Boxing Day?

Brent

Thanks Brent. Merry Christmas to you as well. Boxing Day is the one after Christmas, 26th. Yeah I like Eskimo stuff... Red is my thing, haha.