Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: DVL is tough

Default DVL is tough

I was unable to go, but I spoke to my brother who went on the ninth of December. No wind and tough fishing is the report I got from him. He caught three fish during the day there with the biggest being about 3 1/2 lbs. All were caught on senkos fished fairly shallow. Water clarity is clear and that of course with there being no wind makes fishing usually a little more difficult. Additionally, he said it was a really nice day out on the water.

Thanks for the report, been wondering if DVL was worth the effort.

Hmm,seems like more of a trout time of year. Thanks

Cya Tuna Vic

Anglers Marine had a tournament at DVL on 12/8. Wonder what the winning weight was.
    Last edited by contium; 12-10-2018 at 10:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by contium View Post
    Anglers Marine had a tournament at DVL on 12/8. Wonder what the winning weight was.
    Masters took 15.13 lbs to win. Rookie 14.21 lbs. Senior 10.12. The vast majority of the field weighed in 1 or less fish. Some big names blanked. So some were on the fish but sounds like it was tough in general.