Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  RUNCL   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: 14' aluminum fishing boat 2500 bucks

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Hemet is Heaven!
    Posts
    219

    Default

    bowler....try posting on Bloodydecks. Always someone on that site looking for small alum boats.

    BTW....what did you upgrade to?

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SGV
    Posts
    1,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EL JEFE View Post
    bowler....try posting on Bloodydecks. Always someone on that site looking for small alum boats.

    BTW....what did you upgrade to?
    Iím upgrading to a 21í oceanrunner with a bait tank. Ok Iíll make account for bloody decks

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SGV
    Posts
    1,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EL JEFE View Post
    bowler....try posting on Bloodydecks. Always someone on that site looking for small alum boats.

    BTW....what did you upgrade to?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	773A5119-70DF-4B72-8EE9-39FB5F3F91A3.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	51730
    Here is the boat I got. I bought it home today

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whittier
    Posts
    2,282

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	773A5119-70DF-4B72-8EE9-39FB5F3F91A3.jpg 
Views:	51 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	51730
    Here is the boat I got. I bought it home today
    Wow quite the upgrade there bowler,very nice,looks like a Bayrunner,you guys should be able to get on some nice local inshore fishing with that skiff,bass,halibut,Rockies,Barrie’s,ect ect,good times ahead,congrats!
    Cya Tuna Vic

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SGV
    Posts
    1,197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Wow quite the upgrade there bowler,very nice,looks like a Bayrunner,you guys should be able to get on some nice local inshore fishing with that skiff,bass,halibut,Rockies,Barrieís,ect ect,good times ahead,congrats!
    Cya Tuna Vic
    Close itís a gregor oceanrunner 21í. Thanks Iím going to test at the pudd to so I can get to using it. The guy I got it from has taken it 60 miles offshore but he also put a Reserve tank so he can make it there and back.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SGV
    Posts
    1,197

    Default

    Bump......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •