Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 14' aluminum fishing boat 2500 bucks

bowler....try posting on Bloodydecks. Always someone on that site looking for small alum boats.

BTW....what did you upgrade to?

Quote Originally Posted by EL JEFE View Post
    bowler....try posting on Bloodydecks. Always someone on that site looking for small alum boats.

I’m upgrading to a 21’ oceanrunner with a bait tank. Ok I’ll make account for bloody decks

Quote Originally Posted by EL JEFE View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	773A5119-70DF-4B72-8EE9-39FB5F3F91A3.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	51730
    Here is the boat I got. I bought it home today

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	773A5119-70DF-4B72-8EE9-39FB5F3F91A3.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	17.9 KB 
ID:	51730
    Here is the boat I got. I bought it home today
    Wow quite the upgrade there bowler,very nice,looks like a Bayrunner,you guys should be able to get on some nice local inshore fishing with that skiff,bass,halibut,Rockies,Barrie’s,ect ect,good times ahead,congrats!
    Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Wow quite the upgrade there bowler,very nice,looks like a Bayrunner,you guys should be able to get on some nice local inshore fishing with that skiff,bass,halibut,Rockies,Barrie’s,ect ect,good times ahead,congrats!
    Cya Tuna Vic
    Close it’s a gregor oceanrunner 21’. Thanks I’m going to test at the pudd to so I can get to using it. The guy I got it from has taken it 60 miles offshore but he also put a Reserve tank so he can make it there and back.

Bump......

Bump..... 2200 bucks.

Soooo you originally post here for $2500. You get some good advice to post on BD, however, at BD you open the bid @ $2000 obo a week ago lmao....than bump it today, here on FNN, at $2200? That what ya call a gutterball.......unsub'd

Quote Originally Posted by gamekiller View Post
    Soooo you originally post here for $2500. You get some good advice to post on BD, however, at BD you open the bid @ $2000 obo a week ago lmao....than bump it today, here on FNN, at $2200? That what ya call a gutterball.......unsub'd
    I'm trying to sell it fast but I'm trying to see if anyone will offer me more then the 4 offers I got. All of them have been low ballers. My wife is already mad because I have 2 boats in the driveway she says it looks like a boat yard

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    I'm trying to sell it fast but I'm trying to see if anyone will offer me more then the 4 offers I got. All of them have been low ballers. My wife is already mad because I have 2 boats in the driveway she says it looks like a boat yard
    800 no motor

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast