Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: conceal carry

Quote Originally Posted by fREloader View Post
    Attachment 51794shade, If you were man enough, you might try defending yourself like Brazilians want to, but you can't even defend yourself on a fishing forum. Ahah.
    And I leave this as your quote.

Let's become like Brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    And I leave this as your quote.

Let's become like Brazil.
    CNN chief White House correspondent reiterated how safe it is in McAllen, Texas, showing video of himself walking alongside a steel barrier and saying how the area was “pretty tranquil” thus, making the case for President Donald Trump’s border wall.

The CNN chief White House correspondent then states: “Here are some of the steel slats that the president’s been talking about, but, as we’re walking along here, we’re not seeing any kind of imminent danger.”

Is this guy your brother?

Neighbor who came to Jayme Closs' aid: 'We were armed and ready' for suspect to come looking

Watch out, DS. Trolls can stick to people like head lice.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Watch out, DS. Trolls can stick to people like head lice.
    As a wise philosopher once said, "You can always cut your hair off. But head lice will always be head lice."

This guy seems like HookdFisherman, but on Thorazine, where he can actually create full sentences with pictures (but can't quite grasp hyperlinks), but still as crazy.

I'm sure we'll get a Breitbart article for his response here soon, (with the wall of text instead of the URL) along with some clown pics.

Have you seen him following me around the board, even on those I haven't responded to?

Again, I'm living in his mind, rent free.

Rent free is great, but your neighbors might be a bit whacky.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    While I somewhat agree. I’ve seen the anger on the roads and lakes. People are getting out of control, but here in lies the problem. More guns to ‘protect from the crazies equals more guns and chances for stupid s**t to happen. I do have an enormous 14” razor sharp tuna filet knife I carry to clean fish or stop morons that may be stupid enough to try to board our boat. Not any good against a gun, but I don’t plan on EVER engaging in a shootout while fishing. It’s more of a deterrent to keep them from boarding should they have a massive anger issue and some jet skiers and wake boarders are just plain a**holes. If I did back country fishing, then he’ll yes I would consider packing.
    Can you share what tuna fillet knife you are using? Looking to buy one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123