Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The times, they are a changin'

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    Amazing what the return of shad to the lake will do. The average size of schoolies has almost doubled in just a couple months and brought fish to a predictable area.
    No doubt about that. This whole year I’ve been metering bait balls all over the lake, but it was in deeper water. I do hope that they’re repopulating and the return of the shad will be like it once was about 5-6 years ago to where boats were chasing shad ripples instead of boils. Lol
    PAW, were you out yesterday also? I’d like to meet you one day, sir. My son and I are in a tracker pro 170, with stickers all over the the windshield of the boat. Lol. And yes, two asian guys (father and son).

Quote Originally Posted by Jhondayang View Post
    No doubt about that. This whole year I’ve been metering bait balls all over the lake, but it was in deeper water. I do hope that they’re repopulating and the return of the shad will be like it once was about 5-6 years ago to where boats were chasing shad ripples instead of boils. Lol
    PAW, were you out yesterday also? I’d like to meet you one day, sir. My son and I are in a tracker pro 170, with stickers all over the the windshield of the boat. Lol. And yes, two asian guys (father and son).
    I was there on Friday. I'll keep an eye out for you guys and say HI when I see you.

Quote Originally Posted by P.A.W. View Post
    I was there on Friday. I'll keep an eye out for you guys and say HI when I see you.
    Pat have u been out lately? I went last weds n did Fairly well. Then I talked to someone that was out there today and nothing...

I was out Friday. Kinda slow but I managed to pick away at them here and there. No real pattern that I could determine.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12