Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 11-24 SARL Run

Default 11-24 SARL Run

Day was very busy, tons of people all around the lake. Very slow in catching though, only caught 1 and it was the only one that was caught in the area for a while. Guy next to me caught another one about an hour later and gave it to us. Heard from pontooners and float tubers that they got skunked.

Used: Pink-White, Chartreuse-Orange Mouse Tail, Pink and Yellow eggs, Power bait in different colors, Pink then orange worms. Yes, I threw everything at them today...

Guy on the other side of us reported that last week they had a dead out where they had over a dumpster of fish die on them likely because of the water temp still being too warm.

Not coming back for a long while

Quote Originally Posted by Alakai View Post
    Day was very busy, tons of people all around the lake. Very slow in catching though, only caught 1 and it was the only one that was caught in the area for a while. Guy next to me caught another one about an hour later and gave it to us. Heard from pontooners and float tubers that they got skunked.

Used: Pink-White, Chartreuse-Orange Mouse Tail, Pink and Yellow eggs, Power bait in different colors, Pink then orange worms. Yes, I threw everything at them today...

Guy on the other side of us reported that last week they had a dead out where they had over a dumpster of fish die on them likely because of the water temp still being too warm.

Not coming back for a long while
    What I read on another Website was that fishing on Friday there was very good! But on the same Website they said fishing was slow on Saturday. It seems either go on Friday's or forget that place.