Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Huge Lingcod in the Small Boat

Default Huge Lingcod in the Small Boat

Monster Lingcod Fishing in a Small Fishing Craft with glow jigs tipped with Salmon belly. These fish are some of my favorite to pursue as they will hold on structure and if you drop your jig in the right spot it won't take long at all for one of these massive fish to grab on. They put up an excellent battle often pulling drag without much difficulty. Best of all these fish are excellent eating and one of the top notch fish to eat in the ocean. So once the battle is done you have one fine dining experience to put in the cooler. Check out this quick limit for my uncle and I out on the ocean. Tried to hand the second one off to my uncle but he said after watching me work the first one he'd pass. I guess all the more workout for me.

That’s one cool fishing area you got there,that first ling would make my rockfish season,thanks for sharing that!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    That’s one cool fishing area you got there,that first ling would make my rockfish season,thanks for sharing that!

Cya Tuna Vic
    Certainly makes the day worth while!