Since some people enjoyed my other sockeye videos I'm finally getting around to editing more footage now that the days are shortened. Here is the first time we went out this year with the wife and kids.

One day after work I decided off a whim to try it out with the family for the first time. Loaded up the boat and headed out since the online reports looked amazing for the day. when we got to the Sandheads lighthouse we were shocked to see a hundred or so boats trolling and catching fish right there. We went out past them and hit the 400 foot mark and got the trolling gear down. As soon as the lines were down the camera wasn't even set up all four rods went off and we got three sockeye in the boat and an undersized chinook. Then we put on the camera and the rest of the crazy action that you'll see continued. Lots of fun with the wife who was just a couple weeks from delivering our third daughter and my two other girls. Everyone was in on the action. What a mess at points but so much fun. Caught a hatchery coho and a nice sized Chinook salmon right as the sun was setting as well. We felt super fortunate for first timers to be heading home with 9 salmon in a couple of hours on the water after work.