Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Okuma's Blue Azores Reel - Spinning & Bait Chunking!

Default Okuma's Blue Azores Reel - Spinning & Bait Chunking!

Blue Azores 6000 Spinner & 10' Nomad Surf Travel Rod By Okuma!

So far i've been popping plugs to casting irons with the NEW Okuma Blue Azores 6000 for 2019 & the 10' Okuma "Heavy" Nomad Travel Rod. That was yesterday. Today i'll be spin casting & bait chunking. Spinning i'll be adding a Hammer Bomb 1.5oz "Float" with a fly. I'll also bait cast shrimp & squid. I'm trying to incorporate several fishing techniques to see if the smooth "balance" of this rig remains constant under different conditions.

I still need to subject this rig to a powerful strike & fight. Until that happens i'll keep putting hours on this rig & monitor it's combined performance. I've been getting back many good reports on anglers that are pleased with the same Okuma Nomad Surf Rod. I've covered most commonly used forms of shoreline angling. Next i'll profile a NEW prototype rod that Okuma asked me to field test for release in 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zply2LC87I
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-Pic.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	98.8 KB 
ID:	51687