Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: •••••He still has an "I" problem•••••

Yeah and healthcare premium was also a "tax" so yeah those policies effect those in the middle class and who says I own a home, I am living out of a rat infested hotel on $250 a month so stop making assumptions because that's what you libbies are really good at, forecasting things with your overactive imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    They can't decide if it's 7000 or 4000 and with no one really knowing but yet here you are suggesting that they've documented and completed headcounts of the group and found more women and children. I believe my own eyeball and from the pictures of the large groups it's majority young men so no I don't believe your fake news and yes the photos I'm seeing are from your fake news. Look at the large group photos see many strollers in there? I see a lots of men.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-mi...131433993.html
    Seems obvious, right?

But maybe it's not ... if one has an "I" problem

Since we're out hear comparing people with, "I" problems:

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...lot-on-tuesday

"In a certain way, I am on the ballot' on Tuesday."

Psst, Etucks. Good job on steering this thread exactly where they wanted it to be steered. Now instead of talking about how hilarious it is to compare Obama and Trump as far as their egos go, now you're arguing the straw man that you yourself created. Bang up job.

So since we've apparently moved on to the migrant caravan discussion, here's a nice video to get you through the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Yeah and healthcare premium was also a "tax" so yeah those policies effect those in the middle class and who says I own a home, I am living out of a rat infested hotel on $250 a month so stop making assumptions because that's what you libbies are really good at, forecasting things with your overactive imagination.
    Yes the Health Care money came from a tax on the Rich! Do you have a problem with that???

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Psst, Etucks. Good job on steering this thread exactly where they wanted it to be steered. Now instead of talking about how hilarious it is to compare Obama and Trump as far as their egos go, now you're arguing the straw man that you yourself created. Bang up job.

So since we've apparently moved on to the migrant caravan discussion, here's a nice video to get you through the morning.

I didn't think there was any thing to discuss about "I" and Obama! The bottom line is this about Obama. He inherited the worst financial disaster since the great Depression. Guess what folks??? He got us through it and the great Health Care Bill. So for anyone to think Obama is a narcissist. See Lefty comments about that definition!

Historians have recognized Obama contributions as an President and put him in the near great Presidents category. (better then even Reagan) So this "I" stuff thread hints of either racism or complete ignorance! So yes, I did thread jack this ridiculous thread to talk about more relevant topics. (So I will cease to comment on this thread and start my own instead)

Carry on about the "I" topic!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-06-2018 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

Once again John Oliver is right on point.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I didn't think there was any thing to discuss about "I" and Obama! The bottom line is this about Obama. He inherited the worst financial disaster since the great Depression. Guess what folks??? He got us through it and the great Health Care Bill. So for anyone to think Obama is a narcissist. See Lefty comments about that definition!

Historians have recognized Obama contributions as an President and put him in the near great Presidents category. (better then even Reagan) So this "I" stuff thread hints of either racism or complete ignorance! So yes, I did thread jack this ridiculous thread to talk about more relevant topics. (So I will cease to comment on this thread and start my own instead)

Carry on about the "I" topic!
    •Copy that!

•Yes, I like that

Hide your wives and kids!

LOL Dark Shadow. Today is the big day. Let's vote Blue Wave, and just say no to Red Tide.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast