Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: •••••He still has an "I" problem•••••

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Camarillo
    Posts
    369

    Default •••••He still has an "I" problem•••••

    A dood goes into a welfare office, steps up to the window and says, "I went to the doctor." "How can we help sir", says the clerk.

    "I need financial assistance. The doctor says I have an eye problem. Cuz I just can't see myself working", says the dood.


    He's still the same.



    His speeches the last few days, as he goes around stumping for fellow Democrats, are full of "I", "me", "my" just like they've always been.



    https://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/t...-speech-vowing

    https://www.westernjournal.com/heres...ompare-obamas/

    Maybe he needs to go see the "I" doctor too!

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    A dood goes into a welfare office, steps up to the window and says, "I went to the doctor." "How can we help sir", says the clerk.

    "I need financial assistance. The doctor says I have an eye problem. Cuz I just can't see myself working", says the dood.


    He's still the same.



    His speeches the last few days, as he goes around stumping for fellow Democrats, are full of "I", "me", "my" just like they've always been.



    https://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/t...-speech-vowing

    https://www.westernjournal.com/heres...ompare-obamas/

    Maybe he needs to go see the "I" doctor too!
    My boss is an Conservative and I like him very much! He is the son of Missionary parents who founded 74 Church's world wide. But he knows I'm a Liberal and recently he wants to know how the Liberals think. (I want to know how he thinks too)

    He still complains about Blacks and welfare and how that is a big waste of money. But when it came to an almost 2 trillion dollar tax give away, to the most wealthy individuals and corporations. He doesn't seem to have a problem with that! Or the Billions of dollars being foolishly spent, guarding against mostly women and children invading our Southern border.

    My attitude is, "If your going to complain about one, don't forget to complain about the other ones too!"
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-04-2018 at 05:04 PM.

  3. #3

    Default

    If that post is intended to portray Obama as a narcissist, it falls pitifully short. It's not the use of singular pronouns that makes one a narcissist, it's the traits of grandiosity and feeling above the law or above others, acting in an exploitative fashion, without empathy, and reacting to any criticism very harshly.

    Based on the DSM criteria, Psychology Today concludes that Trump is a narcissist, while apparently Obama is not, although he is not mentioned here.

    https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...ality-disorder
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 11-04-2018 at 03:44 PM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Mostly Women and Children ehh, I guess you fall for fake news again, the majority of them are NOT women and children. They cherry pick a few pics of weary mother and children and strollers and you fall for it hook line and sinker. Look at the group photos and tell me they are mostly women and children. Some of the footage I've seen are able bodied men and oh yes it's the women and children that were brazen enough to throw rocks at the Mexican police. Damn you're gullible.

    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    My boss is an Conservative and I like him very much! He is the son of Missionary parents who founded 74 Church's world wide. But he knows I'm a Liberal and recently he wants to know how the Liberals think. (I want to know how he thinks too)

    He still complains about Blacks and welfare and how that is a big waste of money. But when it came to an almost 2 trillion dollar tax give away, to the most wealthy individuals and corporations. He doesn't seem to have a problem with that! Or the Billions of dollars being foolishly spent, guarding against mostly women and children invading our Southern border.

    My attitude is, "If your going to complain about one, don't forget to complain about the other ones too!"

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Mostly Women and Children ehh, I guess you fall for fake news again, the majority of them are NOT women and children. They cherry pick a few pics of weary mother and children and strollers and you fall for it hook line and sinker. Look at the group photos and tell me they are mostly women and children. Some of the footage I've seen are able bodied men and oh yes it's the women and children that were brazen enough to throw rocks at the Mexican police. Damn you're gullible.
    Once again your Fox News let you down. The real news counted everybody and put them into 3 category's.

    1. Men

    2. Women

    3. Children

    When you add the number of Women + Children it's higher then the Men total. That means a majority of the people are Women and Children! I just saw the chart again! The amount of Men to Women are about equal. Then as I said earlier, when you factor in the children it's an overwhelming majority of them are Women and Children. Not Men!

    I worked with children for years, so explaining elementary things doesn't bother me! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-05-2018 at 06:00 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,938

    Default

    If I owned a lot of free real estate in Conservatives' heads, much like Obama apparently still does, I'd use "I" a lot too.

    Real estate is traditionally a sound investment, so it’s probably smart of Obama to snatch up even more of it now, especially when he’s getting such a good price.

  7. #7

    Default

    I find it pretty easy to get into conservatives' heads. There is a lot of empty space in there.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    I find it pretty easy to get into conservatives' heads. There is a lot of empty space in there.
    That's unfair, Natural Lefty....

    Most conservatives I know don't realize they're getting dupped into being included in the "upper middle class" who were supposedly the class to be getting these class cuts, but don't realize that the tax cuts being done are not for them.

    Steelplate? Hello? You're not 'rich,' bro.

    These cuts aren't for you.....

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Thooget of Humilityland
    Posts
    11,938

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Steelplate? Hello? You're not 'rich,' bro.

    These cuts aren't for you.....
    Nat Left,

    I realize you're correct.

    These guys actually think they're in Warren Buffet's tax bracket because they own a house.

    My bad.

  10. #10

    Default

    They can't decide if it's 7000 or 4000 and with no one really knowing but yet here you are suggesting that they've documented and completed headcounts of the group and found more women and children. I believe my own eyeball and from the pictures of the large groups it's majority young men so no I don't believe your fake news and yes the photos I'm seeing are from your fake news. Look at the large group photos see many strollers in there? I see a lots of men.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/latest-mi...131433993.html





    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Once again your Fox News let you down. The real news counted everybody and put them into 3 category's.

    1. Men

    2. Women

    3. Children

    When you add the number of Women + Children it's higher then the Men total. That means a majority of the people are Women and Children! I just saw the chart again! The amount of Men to Women are about equal. Then as I said earlier, when you factor in the children it's an overwhelming majority of them are Women and Children. Not Men!

    I worked with children for years, so explaining elementary things doesn't bother me! lol
    Last edited by steelhead; 11-06-2018 at 07:40 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •