Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Lake Arrowhead fishing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Lake Arrowhead fishing?

So I just booked an Airbnb that comes with access to lake arrowhead fishing. Any tips? Are there certain spots I can fish at? I don’t want to accidentally fish somewhere I’m not supposed to. Looking to go after trout and possibly catfish if they’re around

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gokuguy View Post
    So I just booked an Airbnb that comes with access to lake arrowhead fishing. Any tips? Are there certain spots I can fish at? I don’t want to accidentally fish somewhere I’m not supposed to. Looking to go after trout and possibly catfish if they’re around

Fished it once. Invited to use a private dock.
    Basically entire shoreline is private. Hopefully your airBnB has a dock/slot you can fish off of. Otherwise, you'll need a boat with launching permission.

Has a nice smallmouth bass population, would target those if you get a chance, my preference. You don't usually catch those around here, unlike cats and trout which you can get at the 'wood and Big Bear.
    Good luck! Water is deep and very clear.

Does anyone know how boat access works? I would like to get an airBnB up there but would want to be able to take the boat.

There's actually a little fishing dock on the North East side by the boat yard. You have to park up by the road and walk down a few flights of stairs then walk through the boat yard and to a little park. Then through the park there will be more stairs to the fishing dock. It's for anyone who has the lake access pass. It's pretty good there! I've caught limits there a couple times, my bro has a time share up there. Hope this helps!

How lake arrowhead does it’s trout plants