Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Huntington Harbor Newb Fishin' 10-27 Video

Default Huntington Harbor Newb Fishin' 10-27 Video

Hey all,

I've been pretty active on posting some videos of my fishing adventures on my float tube. If anyone is interested in trying it out one day, we post up just about every week gatherings to local SoCal bays. Hope to see you on the water!

2. Default

Nice video. Digging your intro image. Looks like you did well out there.
    I have a float tube too, need to get out an join you on a bay fishing trip sometime.
    Subscribed to your channel.

Enjoyed the vid,question: is that a Home Depot type box in the front or your tube? The yellow top looks like one,which I think is a pretty good idea,plenty of storage and more floatation,just wondering? Thanks

Cya Tuna Vic

For sure man, come on out. We pretty much post up each week on our outings. Thanks for watching my video!

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Enjoyed the vid,question: is that a Home Depot type box in the front or your tube? The yellow top looks like one,which I think is a pretty good idea,plenty of storage and more floatation,just wondering? Thanks

Cya Tuna Vic
    It is actually just the lid of the storage box you are thinking of. I have a video of me making the front tray as well. It's a modification going from the soft net type "tray" to a hard top. It makes such a difference! https://youtu.be/XLKki-R4QQ4

Very nice vid, looking forward for the next ones!