Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing  The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Team 57 fishing  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: (Speakers Corner) All lies what the Republicans are running on for the Mid terms

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Becuzzz it was a fake voice meant to elicit sympathy you moron. She also lied under oath but in your world it wouldn't be lying it would be she forgot or she got certain details mixed up. Point is the burden of proof is on the accuser or do you believe in the mantra "we must believe the survivors"!??? He lied about drinking excessively? He lied about drinking when he was underage? OHH no that's a cardinal sin. NOT. You wreak of desperation.
    I know this wasn't address to me but you brought up a point I never heard. Are you saying Doctor Ford's girly voice was fake????? Like Michael Jackson's voice???? If you did, where did you get that from? (that's news to me)

    About Kavanaugh lying under oath to the Senate hearing members. (we all know he did lie) As for the gravity of that, shouldn't his own peers in the Law profession be the best judge of that? (not you or me?) So with that being said, shouldn't the petition of 2,400 Law professors end any doubt that Kavanaugh wasn't fit to sit on the highest court in the land?
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-29-2018 at 12:27 PM.

  2. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I should also add in fear mongering! Remember when I told everyone about the enlarged portion of the brain that Conservatives have? (the part that controls fear and anxiety) Listen to Trumps speeches, he throws out scare tactics all over the place. Why because his base just eats that up with their brain defects! I watch Fox News and all over the place they too use fear tactics just like the president does. I guess they read the same articles too, about their bases brain defects. When are the Democrats going to start to exploit that weakness in the Republicans? You know what the biggest problem the Democrats have is, their just too nice! Get a little tough and they will start to win elections again.

    Let's get back to the Republican lies they are running on.

    The Republicans should be running on their accomplishments. I'll give them the biggest accomplishment they got is the courts. (but that doesn't get too many people very excited) The economy is another thing they could try to run on, but their base didn't really get that much of an improvement. (they might have a job at low wages, but their wages didn't go up very much) Their base doesn't own a lot of stocks either (in 2018 they made nothing even if they did own any) and the great tax cut went to the 1%ers. So what do they have to run on? I'll tell you what!

    LIES LIES AND LIES!!!!

    Let's go over some of the big ones.

    The caravan of people coming from Central America is a good one. You get 2 for one with this one. You get the fear working overtime with this one. Trump and Fox News say's it full of MS 13 gang members and Middle Eastern terrorist. Their going to hit Tijuana and crash through the gates. Then causing mayhem all through out the San Diego area! Of course the Democrats organized this caravan and is going to welcome these people with open arms! Only Trump and the US army can stop them with the Republican Congress people blessing. What a crock! Once the Mid terms are over, you won't even hear much about them!

    This one was told by Trump recently. Did you hear about all the Rioting done in California? What Rioting I thought?? But when you tell the "Big Lie" it works better then the small lie. He's base must be really stupid to believe that one! You would see pictures all over the news if it really happened!

    Here's another lie Trump is telling. He'll have a middle class tax cut ready by Nov 1. Sorry but Congress isn't even in session. How dumb must his base be to believe that???

    Here's the last big one their all telling. Trump, Congress people and the Republican Governors.

    The single biggest most important issue that has most people concerned is Health Care. (Obama Care leads the list on this one) Obama Care is more popular then any other single issue. Economy, Guns, Abortion rights etc. (this was conducted and confirmed by a Fox News poll) So what are these Republican going to do now? They voted to Kill Obama Care 70 times and promised if re elected to get it done this time. (plus there is also an law suit to kill Obama Care) Of course the single most important part of Obama Care (if you don't count giving 20 million people health insurance) is you can't discriminant against pre existing conditions.

    So what now are all these Republicans saying about preserving pre existing conditions. There all in favor of that, even though the only law that protects pre existing conditions is, (wait for it) OBAMA CARE!!!! Now how are you going to protect pre existing conditions and kill Obama Care at the same time??? You can't, so you are just LYING YOUR FACE OFF to your own constituents.

    Why anyone who isn't a 1% er who votes Republican is an Idiot!!!!! They are now going to go after your Social Security and Medicare to pay for their tax cuts to the 1% ers. Plus to pay for their deficit spending they will impose a VAT tax on all goods! (Federal sales tax)

    So why on God's Earth do the Republicans control all branches of government is be on me. It's no guarantee they still won't after the Mid terms. But if they do, they got there by lying their hiney's off and the dumb Rubes believed them!
    If you like your doctor. You can keep your doctor. If you like your health plan you can keep it. Lie

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    If you like your doctor. You can keep your doctor. If you like your health plan you can keep it. Lie
    Considering the Obama Care bill was over 2,000 pages and how it was going act in a real market sense. A few mis spoken statements was inevitable! But to claim now by so many Republican Congress people, that they favor giving protections to people with pre existing conditions. How are they going to do that? At the same time deny they voted dozens of times to kill Obama Care, which gave protections to people with pre existing conditions. (without a suitable replacement)

    Chucky, their just lying to you with evil intentions. They want your vote and have no intentions of helping you. Obama on the other hand, came up with a program that gave 30 million people Health Insurance who didn't have it before. Is that evil???? You are making a false comparison!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-29-2018 at 12:26 PM.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Camarillo
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post

    Chucky, their just lying to you with evil intentions. They want your vote and have no intentions of helping you. Obama on the other hand, came up with a program that gave 30 million people Health Insurance who didn't have it before. Is that evil???? You are making a false comparison!

    eTucker1959 seems like Chucky is right and on to something. If Obama cared about getting insurance to 30 million it would have been significantly less costly and disruptive to give it to those 30 million than to force a major change on everyone else (300 million others).

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    eTucker1959 seems like Chucky is right and on to something. If Obama cared about getting insurance to 30 million it would have been significantly less costly and disruptive to give it to those 30 million than to force a major change on everyone else (300 million others).
    If you look at how Obama Care was structured. It was the perfect compromise! To get certain things, you had to give up certain things. Plus the Republicans put in dozens of amendments to the Bill. It was intended to get Bipartisan support. It didn't get any Republicans to vote for the Bill. However, as I stated earlier the Republicans got many of their idea's added to the bill.

    Obama Care was no means perfect, but it was better then what we had before! It's still not too late to try to make it better!

    Not like what the Republicans have done in the last 2 years. They don't give the Democrats 1 ounce of input! They've got the votes and just blast their agenda through!

    The Democrats really are the nice guys! The Republicans are totally Bully's! They are willing to lie, cheat and steal to get there way in politics!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-31-2018 at 11:55 AM.

  6. #26

    Default

    No, Chucky is not onto something. If Republicans really cared about Americans having good healthcare, they would have allowed expansion of Medicare to include everyone. All that would be needed would be to raise taxes on the wealthy a bit, but they wouldn't allow that. They lowered taxes instead when given the chance. Medicare for all would have reduced medical costs greatly for the public as a whole and ultimately saved this nation a great deal of $$$. This is basically the way that it's done in most nations. Those who still want private insurance for additional coverage can still buy it.


    Obama was actually way too nice to the Republican bullies and tried to work with them, but they only want to obstruct any progress that helps anyone other than their wealthy overlords.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 10-31-2018 at 12:46 PM.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    eTucker1959 seems like Chucky is right and on to something. If Obama cared about getting insurance to 30 million it would have been significantly less costly and disruptive to give it to those 30 million than to force a major change on everyone else (300 million others).
    I thought about what you said a little more. I think what you're really implying is, that you feel we "were better off" as a whole prior to Obama Care. Well just about all the impartial experts and now a majority of the population doesn't feel that way now!

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    No, Chucky is not onto something. If Republicans really cared about Americans having good healthcare, they would have allowed expansion of Medicare to include everyone. All that would be needed would be to raise taxes on the wealthy a bit, but they wouldn't allow that. They lowered taxes instead when given the chance. Medicare for all would have reduced medical costs greatly for the public as a whole and ultimately saved this nation a great deal of $$$. This is basically the way that it's done in most nations. Those who still want private insurance for additional coverage can still buy it.


    Obama was actually way too nice to the Republican bullies and tried to work with them, but they only want to obstruct any progress that helps anyone other than their wealthy overlords.
    Here Here to all that!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Camarillo
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I thought about what you said a little more. I think what you're really implying is, that you feel we "were better off" as a whole prior to Obama Care. Well just about all the impartial experts and now a majority of the population doesn't feel that way now!

    Yes in that insurance premiums we're so much less before. Nothing has changed tangibly after Obama Care that is positive for me or others previously insured except the idea that it feels good that some folks who want health insurance but couldn't get it (preexisting conditions, etc.) can get it now.

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    Yes in that insurance premiums we're so much less before. Nothing has changed tangibly after Obama Care that is positive for me or others previously insured except the idea that it feels good that some folks who want health insurance but couldn't get it (preexisting conditions, etc.) can get it now.
    I thought you might respond that way! In other words your employer pays for your Health Insurance and you haven't had any major Health issues in your family.

    That reminds me of the story of an natural disaster hitting somewhere and 1,000 people must be evacuated by water. Everyone is quietly standing in line waiting their turn to board. You being about the 500 person in line makes you a little anxious. Once you are on board, "you breath a sigh of relief!" After a short period of time, you start yelling at everyone that they should pull up the ladder now and leave because you are already on the boat! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-01-2018 at 02:53 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •