Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: (Speakers Corner) All lies what the Republicans are running on for the Mid terms

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Wow, so now the millenials know what's best for the majority. Most millennials I know live in fantasy land and don't know how things work int he real world and most don't have real jobs so let's not christen them as the foremost expert on what's best for joe public. I've not once suggested Fox news was the final word on news but I do know fake news when I see it and apparently you don't. The point being you take each story and dissect it and use your critical thinking skills to question the validity of the story. Apparently you think CNN is REAL news because everytime I refer to it as Clinton News Network you go berzerk. By the way CNN is fake news. I think there's a youtube video of them staging a fake protest and later running it as a story if you actually did a little research and yes I've also posted that same link on here. Care to show me a FOX story where they staged the protestors for the camrea and told them where to stand?
    It is interesting you always quote CNN as fake news. (I don't watch CNN at all) However, conspiracy TV (MSNBC) is probably on in my house for up to 6 hours a day. If you want to call that Fake News (them is fighting words) I will defend them with my last breath! I do watch a little bit of Fox News. (Hannity, Ingals etc) Wow, do they gloss over things or even down right lie.

If you want to ever have an challenge of who reports Fake News. Fox or MSNBC, I would be game for that!

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Wow, so now the millenials know what's best for the majority. Most millennials I know live in fantasy land and don't know how things work int he real world and most don't have real jobs so let's not christen them as the foremost expert on what's best for joe public. I've not once suggested Fox news was the final word on news but I do know fake news when I see it and apparently you don't. The point being you take each story and dissect it and use your critical thinking skills to question the validity of the story. Apparently you think CNN is REAL news because everytime I refer to it as Clinton News Network you go berzerk. By the way CNN is fake news. I think there's a youtube video of them staging a fake protest and later running it as a story if you actually did a little research and yes I've also posted that same link on here. Care to show me a FOX story where they staged the protestors for the camrea and told them where to stand?
    It is interesting you always quote CNN as fake news. (I don't watch CNN at all) However, conspiracy TV (MSNBC) is probably on in my house for up to 6 hours a day. If you want to call that Fake News (them is fighting words) I will defend them with my last breath! I do watch a little bit of Fox News. (Hannity, Ingals etc) Wow, do they gloss over things or even down right lie.

If you ever want to have an challenge of who reports Fake News. Fox News or MSNBC, I would be game for that!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-03-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Anchor can offer a very different prospective then most of us know about. After all the Monkeying the Republicans did to Obama Care. What now is the "Legal obligation" that employers have to their employees? (I really don't know the answer to that!)
    Nothing material has changed. Every year when it is insurance renewal time - rates go up. The "line" is 50 employees or more and 49 employees or less basically. That number is what affects the employers Obama Care responsibilities. Again, nothing has changed since it became law for employers.

If it's worth sayn' it once its worth sayn" it again I guess LOL

If you want to ever have an challenge of who reports Fake News. Fox or MSNBC, I would be game for that!

If you ever want to have an challenge of who reports Fake News. Fox News or MSNBC, I would be game for that!
    Last edited by anchor3n1; 11-03-2018 at 05:58 PM.

CHUCKY, you never did answer the $1,000,0000 dollar question. What are we suppose to do with the poor?

I did ask HawgZy the same question once, so I'm not just picking on you! lol I'll tell you his answer, so if it's similar, you won't feel alone in being a heartless bastard! His answer was, "I can't worry about, what that policy does to those people!"
    In this world there are winners and losers. Losers will always be losers and winners will always be winners. The poor will always be poor. I started from the bottom and worked my way up. Like the American dream. I have an idea. I would be fine to have to pay more for insurance or even taxes for that matter. Instead of giving the poor free handouts and insurance make them work for it. If you don’t work the you get nothing. Maybe they could pick up trash on the side of the freeway or remove graffiti. Something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by anchor3n1 View Post
    Nothing material has changed. Every year when it is insurance renewal time - rates go up. The "line" is 50 employees or more and 49 employees or less basically. That number is what affects the employers Obama Care responsibilities. Again, nothing has changed since it became law for employers.
    So repealing the Individual mandate doesn't effect employers. (that's odd from an logic stand point) Do you have more then 50 employees?

As for rates going up, they always will to some degree. However, if the Congress would work together in a bipartisan way. (I know they could slow down the rate hikes) So for the Republicans to have only talked about killing Obama Care for the last 8 years, that didn't help things! They just made the price increases worse! I use Obama Care (I'm an independent business man) and I got a "HUGE" Trump bump in pricing! (thank you Donald Trump!)

As I told Steelhead, there is only 3 choices on Health Care! I for one think trying to improve Obama Care is the best choice! If people want to repeal Obama Care and go back to the way's it was before. See my boat story!!!! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-03-2018 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    In this world there are winners and losers. Losers will always be losers and winners will always be winners. The poor will always be poor. I started from the bottom and worked my way up. Like the American dream. I have an idea. I would be fine to have to pay more for insurance or even taxes for that matter. Instead of giving the poor free handouts and insurance make them work for it. If you don’t work the you get nothing. Maybe they could pick up trash on the side of the freeway or remove graffiti. Something along those lines.
    Spoken like a true Conservative! I think they should rename the Republican party, "the Scrooge party!" You know CHUCKY, life isn't always about yourself! (we are all in this together) Just today I was getting ready to go Tuna fishing tonight. When I heard a cat fight in front of my house. One cat was beating up a very rare and expensive cat! (Hairless cat) So I put my fishing trip on hold to find this cat it's owner. It's sitting on my lap as I'm typing this!

So repealing the Individual mandate doesn't effect employers. (that's odd from an logic stand point) Do you have more then 50 employees? 18 employees

As for rates going up, they always will to some degree. However, if the Congress would work together in a bipartisan way. (I know they could slow down the rate hikes)Yes, several things such as opening up the insurance market so that the insurance companies have to really compete like the ability to shop/buy insurance across state lines like so many other things that we buy now So for the Republicans to have only talked about killing Obama Care for the last 8 years, that didn't help things! They just made the price increases worse! I use Obama Care (I'm an independent business man) and I got a "HUGE" Trump bump in pricing! (thank you Donald Trump!)

As I told Steelhead, there is only 3 choices on Health Care! I for one think trying to improve Obama Care is the best choice! If people want to repeal Obama Care and go back to the way's it was before. See my boat story!!!! lol
    I believe that what must happen and hopefully will happen is that the government doods really look at how to fix it (lower costs, buy what you want if you want, help the truly uninsured without laying a trip on everyone else to subsidize it, etc.) instead of this junk we have right now.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567