Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
Wow, so now the millenials know what's best for the majority. Most millennials I know live in fantasy land and don't know how things work int he real world and most don't have real jobs so let's not christen them as the foremost expert on what's best for joe public. I've not once suggested Fox news was the final word on news but I do know fake news when I see it and apparently you don't. The point being you take each story and dissect it and use your critical thinking skills to question the validity of the story. Apparently you think CNN is REAL news because everytime I refer to it as Clinton News Network you go berzerk. By the way CNN is fake news. I think there's a youtube video of them staging a fake protest and later running it as a story if you actually did a little research and yes I've also posted that same link on here. Care to show me a FOX story where they staged the protestors for the camrea and told them where to stand?
It is interesting you always quote CNN as fake news. (I don't watch CNN at all) However, conspiracy TV (MSNBC) is probably on in my house for up to 6 hours a day. If you want to call that Fake News (them is fighting words) I will defend them with my last breath! I do watch a little bit of Fox News. (Hannity, Ingals etc) Wow, do they gloss over things or even down right lie.

If you want to ever have an challenge of who reports Fake News. Fox or MSNBC, I would be game for that!