Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: (Speakers Corner) All lies what the Republicans are running on for the Mid terms

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

[QUOTE=etucker1959;798516]I thought you might respond that way! In other words your employer pays for your Health Insurance and you haven't had any major Health issues in your family..../QUOTE]

Nope

I am the employer.

I was hoping that you wouldn't jump to conclusions or assumptions like that but instead discuss facts rather than feelings.

To continue covering the employees (who are important to me), Health Insurance expense has doubled and continues each year to go up significantly due to Obama Care. Nothing has changed/improved just the costs.

It might feel good that now 30 million are covered (who weren't before, etc.) especially if there's no skin off one's teeth to see that happen but -----

1.) Employers who care about their employees get stuck with subsidizing (with all the consequences that huge increases in operating costs entail)

2.) the national debt increases since the government hasn't seen fit to fund Obama care subsides through personal income taxes increases. So every individual doesn't feel the "bite" of Obama care's costs (unless you are an employer)
    Last edited by anchor3n1; 11-01-2018 at 07:45 PM.