Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: (Speakers Corner) All lies what the Republicans are running on for the Mid terms

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Becuzzz it was a fake voice meant to elicit sympathy you moron. She also lied under oath but in your world it wouldn't be lying it would be she forgot or she got certain details mixed up. Point is the burden of proof is on the accuser or do you believe in the mantra "we must believe the survivors"!??? He lied about drinking excessively? He lied about drinking when he was underage? OHH no that's a cardinal sin. NOT. You wreak of desperation.
    I know this wasn't address to me but you brought up a point I never heard. Are you saying Doctor Ford's girly voice was fake????? Like Michael Jackson's voice???? If you did, where did you get that from? (that's news to me)

About Kavanaugh lying under oath to the Senate hearing members. (we all know he did lie) As for the gravity of that, shouldn't his own peers in the Law profession be the best judge of that? (not you or me?) So with that being said, shouldn't the petition of 2,400 Law professors end any doubt that Kavanaugh wasn't fit to sit on the highest court in the land?
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-29-2018 at 11:27 AM.