Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: about silverwood dam

Don't waste your time.The water level isn't consistent enough to host anything but frogs.

Right up against the spill way there there is some nice fish. I do not fish it but have a friend that does. But TTT never replies to anything?

Quote Originally Posted by drifter023 View Post
    Right up against the spill way there there is some nice fish. I do not fish it but have a friend that does. But TTT never replies to anything?
    have not tried yet. i was up north trying to catch salmon. but with rain and rising water.
    that didnt happen either. monday is the last day of my vacation. probably try then on the sidewalk. if im not snowboarding. i try to pack everything in that i can. my work week is 50- 65 hours a week. and my company might be sending me to atlanta for 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by sealclubber View Post
    Don't waste your time.The water level isn't consistent enough to host anything but frogs.
    how about crawdads? possible?

sucks. i have pics but they will not download

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12