Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Silver June Crowley 12-15Oct18

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Silver June Crowley 12-15Oct18

This years trip was a blast like other years. Got together with friends, take a break from the grind, and headed up the 395 last Friday.
    We hit June marking on the south side 40-60' nothing on the DR but we did have a few up on top. We got into a "Chub" bite on the north rocky points
    that was fun. We saw a couple of Cutthroats caught around 5 lbs caught by folks trolling.

At Silver we got a few stockers on top CPR. Water temps are 50-53.

We stay at Reverse Creek Cabins, we like it there and it has everything we need.

1st day at Crowley the winds were howling, we ended up scrubbing that trip and came back the next morning to glass.

Our last day the troll bite was on crankbaits. I think there were 4-5 boats trolling most were up in the North shore fly fishin.

Look forward to returning. Tight lines.

Thanks for the GR8T report … is that last one a bass? What did he hit on?

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    Thanks for the GR8T report … is that last one a bass? What did he hit on?
    bb, it fought like a baby striper lol Perch. Engulfed a yellow perch crankbait up North I think approaching Sandy point

Quote Originally Posted by GdHkSet1 View Post
    bb, it fought like a baby striper lol Perch. Engulfed a yellow perch crankbait up North I think approaching Sandy point
    LOL

Yellow Perch is a FAB pattern

Did you try any Taz's That's been the hot ticket … or the one getting the most pub

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    LOL

Yellow Perch is a FAB pattern

Did you try any Taz's That's been the hot ticket … or the one getting the most pub
    I actually have 2 of those in my trout box, I bought one 2 yrs ago and a hot pink last week at the K-mart.
    Good action, still waiting to land something on it. Mira Shad and Rapalas have been good to us.

Next year Im taking a extra 2 days off to hit Bridgeport twin lakes.