Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: The NEW Hammer Bomb Float For Fresh & Saltwater Applications!

Default The NEW Hammer Bomb Float For Fresh & Saltwater Applications!

Presenting The NEW Floating Hammer Bomb!

In Hawaii it's hard to find an angler without a Hammer Bomb in their arsenal. When i was a kid we used to use used golf balls with 2 i-bolts screwed in to create the fore-runner of today's Hammer Bombs. Bill Newton, owner of Ewa Beach Buy & Sell is the creator of the patented Hammer Bombs. So what is a Hammer Bomb?

HB's are cast assist resin balls that either slowly sink, glow, flash at night & now floats. I personally use all forms and found them invaluable for my shoreline fishing needs. For my style of fishing i find this particular HB to fill several needs
    1) Instead of using Fly Casting Gear to fish extremely shallow sand flats & reefs for Bonefish i now can use the HB Floats.
    2) I now can cast over mixed terrain from 1ft to 10ft without fear of losing lead or risking cracking plastic bubbles.

The money i'll save over time is for real replacing casting assist products. Also my personal time it takes to go out to replace lead & bubbles, not including the gas. Today Bill gave me the HB Float that he ran over 2x with his truck. I also ran over it 2x with my SUV. The HB not only didn't suffer any damage, it also still floats!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9_o1LRyb4Q
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2-Pic.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	51525  

Those look pretty cool Chris,thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

Going to hang-up my fly gear for next week & will try to "fly" the flats using spinning gear & this floating HB. Thx:)