Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: ANATOMY: of a DYI slip float , PERRIS LAKE 911

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ANATOMY: of a DIY slip float , PERRIS LAKE 911

::: start the JOURNEY..... push [ play ] PLEASE :::

Music by M.O.O.N. - Dust

::: the old play and read, relax.....let the music set the tone...and let me take you....some where.... fall 2018 :::

A new day peeks....

(something) :::was here, and got DELETED :::
    the drive...5:55 am...almost there

[play video too]

Morning 6:35 am....raw video...FOG of FALL 2018...perris lake

So, lately.... Lobster season is here, haven't made myself out to the coast... :::YET::: I've been super broke... been hitting the local lake almost every other day, I've been seeing a lake....take its PLACE.

the general pattern.... its seasonal change.........the traffic through out the week..... the Regulars...

::: as slowly, I'm becoming into one too.... in this bubble....near me..... :::

the Marina Above.....

..........the Fish TALES of greatness..... 1st hand...as I'm experience them LIVE.

beautiful sunsets... and things to make.

order of assembly

use a higher quality acrylic paint, the one on the left 99 cent store paint...the right Liquitex Basics name brand which is higher visibility and vividness.

hope that saved you a buck or two...to get more beers...

jaja.... don't misspell DIY like I deed. (did)

::: FISH ON!!! :::

and PS.... the foam structure has to be non-Porous "close cell".... otherwise the foam.. cells will take on water. i'm just saying. ::: look at the foam anatomy... if it's porous...It will sink after saturation :::
    Last edited by Roy; 10-21-2018 at 10:46 PM. Reason: foam structure