Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: (Speaker's Corner) Judge Kavanaugh accuser testifying to the Senate committee.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    That's right because Kagan, Sotomayor, Ginsburg are not political hacks at all.....cough.. Bull@#$! Imagine if Gorsuch had said... I would think a "wise middle age white man" with the richness of my experience... what would the backlash be I wonder, what a bunch of blind mice you guys are. Funny stuff
    Let's go to the common sense test! (the smell test)

This is the highest court in the land and there is only 9 of them. So is it to much too ask for the judges to be all choir boys or girls?? But this guy can't even pass the average Joe test!!

Like getting an Divorce or maybe even a 502. No this guy goes to the absolute bottom of the decent human being test! (here is what I mean)

What is the 3 worst crimes can an Human being do in this life?

1. Murder

Well no one has accused him of that. But being the White House council in the Bush administration after 911, you can never tell. (he wouldn't have killed anyone himself, but he could have been a party to order the death of someone)

2. Torture

Bingo!!! Guilty as Hell! Anyone who knows his record, knows this is true.

3. Rape

Oh my God, he was too drunk at the time to finish the job. But according to Doctor Ford, he attempted rape and might even have accidental killed her in the process. According to Doctor Fords testimony, who just about everyone say's is credible! (including President Trump)

I think I just had a Perry Mason moment!

I think they (judges on SOTUS) should be choir boy's and at worst average Joes. But this guy has committed or attempted to commit 2 out of 3 the worst crimes mankind can do to each other!!! (breath slowly everybody and think about what I just wrote) committed or attempted to commit 2 out of 3 of the worst crimes mankind can inflict on each other.

They the Republicans want to make him a judge on the Supreme court, after all this is known about the guy???? Sean Hannity's insults he uses on the Republicans, really are true, if you think about what I just wrote!!!

p.s. I would like to thank Steelhead for playing the straight guy and feeding me all the lines I need for moments like this!!! lol lol lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-01-2018 at 09:22 PM.

I think Kavanaugh is the only one who has actually worked in a former president's administration. That puts him on a higher level of partisanship, which was pretty clear when he gave his speech the other day.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 10-01-2018 at 10:12 PM.

No response from Steelhead yet. I would like to take this moment and thank Steelhead for playing the part of attorney Burger in the old Perry Mason TV series. (he was the attorney Perry Mason always get the better of) If that reference was too old and out of date, I can use another one that might be more relate-able. He is and his cohort's are the Washington Generals. The Basketball team the Harlem Globe trotters always play against and always win. lol

In any kind of debate, you do want to hear both sides of an argument, then make up your own mind what makes more sense to you. It wouldn't be as much fun if everybody just made speeches, without any kind of comebacks. I thought we had a built in team before the 2016 Presidential election. But once they won with their guy, they all took off before he was even sworn in. (what's with that???) Really!!! It was OK to attack Obama on every turn he made. But when it came time to defend the White guy who replaced him. (I've got no time for that!!!)

So keep up the good work Steelhead and friends. If you want to beat this dead horse some more I'm ready for another round or 2.:
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-02-2018 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    .... If you want to beat this dead horse some more I'm ready for another round or 2.:
    Round 1 of eTucks vs Steelplate & Friends was brought to you buy our sponsors.

When a comedy show makes more sense than Fox News, you know we're living in some unprecedented times:

Come back when you've got some real evidence otherwise a psychologically compromised psychologist who has lied repeatedly making up accusations and saying she is 100% percent sure about HIM being the perpetrator but not sure about anything else does not pass the smell test. There is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty not the other way despite liberal screaming otherwise. Using your hyper active imagination to create what if scenarios is not evidence. More desperation coming from the liberls as now a left wing nutty professor is claiming he got into an altercation with Kavanaugh 30 years ago and Kavanaugh could have been the person that threw ice at him... whooopeee doo, serious stuff. How bad is that compared to say taking a few extra pieces of mint from the tray at the local home town buffet as I'm leaving I wonder... LOL

Let's go to the common sense test! (the smell test)

This is the highest court in the land and there is only 9 of them. So is it to much too ask for the judges to be all choir boys or girls?? But this guy can't even pass the average Joe test!!

Like getting an Divorce or maybe even a 502. No this guy goes to the absolute bottom of the decent human being test! (here is what I mean)

What is the 3 worst crimes can an Human being do in this life?

1. Murder

Well no one has accused him of that. But being the White House council in the Bush administration after 911, you can never tell. (he wouldn't have killed anyone himself, but he could have been a party to order the death of someone)

2. Torture

Bingo!!! Guilty as Hell! Anyone who knows his record, knows this is true.

3. Rape

Oh my God, he was too drunk at the time to finish the job. But according to Doctor Ford, he attempted rape and might even have accidental killed her in the process. According to Doctor Fords testimony, who just about everyone say's is credible! (including President Trump)

I think I just had a Perry Mason moment!

I think they (judges on SOTUS) should be choir boy's and at worst average Joes. But this guy has committed or attempted to commit 2 out of 3 the worst crimes mankind can do to each other!!! (breath slowly everybody and think about what I just wrote) committed or attempted to commit 2 out of 3 of the worst crimes mankind can inflict on each other.

They the Republicans want to make him a judge on the Supreme court, after all this is known about the guy???? Sean Hannity's insults he uses on the Republicans, really are true, if you think about what I just wrote!!!

p.s. I would like to thank Steelhead for playing the straight guy and feeding me all the lines I need for moments like this!!! lol lol lol

This is not a criminal trial. These are only hearings to help determine Brett Kavanaugh's suitability for the Supreme Court. Thus, the standard of being proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt does not apply. If Kavanaugh is not confirmed, Trump will just pick another nominee and Kavanaugh will not go to jail unless he is determined to have committed a crime in a subsequent trial.

If Dr. Ford is psychologically compromised, perhaps it's due to the trauma caused to her when she was 15 years old by Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    Come back when you've got some real evidence otherwise a psychologically compromised psychologist who has lied repeatedly making up accusations and saying she is 100% percent sure about HIM being the perpetrator but not sure about anything else does not pass the smell test. There is a presumption of innocence until proven guilty not the other way despite liberal screaming otherwise. Using your hyper active imagination to create what if scenarios is not evidence. More desperation coming from the liberls as now a left wing nutty professor is claiming he got into an altercation with Kavanaugh 30 years ago and Kavanaugh could have been the person that threw ice at him... whooopeee doo, serious stuff. How bad is that compared to say taking a few extra pieces of mint from the tray at the local home town buffet as I'm leaving I wonder... LOL
    Thank you again Steelhead for feeding me the lines I need to make my points.

In your opening line you said, comeback when you have some real evidence. Ok how about this? Do you believe your own eyeballs? Look at Brett Kavanaugh demeanor in his rebuttal after Doctor Ford spoke. His anger and demeanor was unprecedented in a Senate hearing! (SNL made a whole show spoofing this!!) I saw a former Senator speak on the subject, who use to be chairmen of the ethics committee. If she was still in charge, she said, she would have brought charges against Brett Kavanaugh! (he is still a siting judge)

Steelhead, did you ever look at the symbol of Lady Liberty for Justice? (she is blindfolded) Which means she is suppose to have an open mind when deciding cases. Judge Kavanaugh in his rantings went after the Left. Mumbling about conspiracy's and payback for the Clintons! How can a Supreme court justice listen to cases with a closed mind, about anything that might have a Liberal overtone? He can't, so that alone should disqualify him right there!

So you wanted hard evidence, watch the tapes of his rebuttal and his admitting he likes Beer! lol (or just watch SNL) Liking Beer should not disqualify someone from being a Supreme court justice. But it was an admission of his questionable behavior of his past. He didn't come out and say, "it was the Beer that made me do it!" But he might as well said it, because we all know what he meant!

What about the lying part? An urban dictionary can prove that, when he was talking about his yearbook! One of the Democratic Senators started off with a Latin phrase about lying. It basically said, if you lie about the little things, you will certainly lie about the big things! Buffing and the Devils Triangle and the Remada alumni club were all certainly lies the Judge told about in his yearbook. Or him refusing to admit he is Bart Kavanagh his friend Mark Judge wrote about in his book. (I could go on about more about the lies he told, but I think you get the point) So what about the Big stuff??? Like did you try to Rape Christine Balsley Ford????

As Perry Mason would say, "I rest my case."
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-03-2018 at 09:18 AM.

And perhaps she made the whole thing up because the liberal media and democrat senators have been asking the dumb question of "what does she have to gain"?
    Really? How about a Go Fund Me page that's going hit 1 million soon and who knows what other arrangements have been made between the DNC and Ford. She is a pawn plain and simple and what's telling is Feinstein being quoted that she didn't even know if Ford's account was entirely true only to catch fire from her own democrat camp and having to fall back in line. This was a hail mary 12th hour effort to delay the vote in the hopes of winning the senate and holding an enmpty seat open until 2020.
    We'll see come Nov if it's successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    If Dr. Ford is psychologically compromised, perhaps it's due to the trauma caused to her when she was 15 years old by Brett Kavanaugh and Mark Judge.

You really have an active imagination and I'm glad the justice system in this country the majority of the time does not apply our liberal logic to determine guilt.
    I like beer too so maybe I shouldn't be a teacher because that might be a bad reflection and poor role model for students. As for his angry rebuttal, if he had a subdued, passive response you liberals would have pointed it out and said he didn't vehemently deny it so it must be true! His reaction is exactly the reaction I would expect from someone who is innocent and wrongly accused. Tucker you couldn't punch your way out of a junior high debate so give it a rest with your Perry Mason moment, pathetic! Delusions of grandeur much?

Thank you again Steelhead for feeding me the lines I need to make my points.

In your opening line you said, comeback when you have some real evidence. Ok how about this? Do you believe your own eyeballs? Look at Brett Kavanaugh demeanor in his rebuttal after Doctor Ford spoke. His anger and demeanor was unprecedented in a Senate hearing! (SNL made a whole show spoofing this!!) I saw a former Senator speak on the subject, who use to be chairmen of the ethics committee. If she was still in charge, she said, she would have brought charges against Brett Kavanaugh! (he is still a siting judge)

Steelhead, did you ever look at the symbol of Lady Liberty for Justice? (she is blindfolded) Which means she is suppose to have an open mind when deciding cases. Judge Kavanaugh in his rantings went after the Left. Mumbling about conspiracy's and payback for the Clintons! How can a Supreme court justice listen to cases with a closed mind, about anything that might have a Liberal overtone? He can't, so that alone should disqualify him right there!

So you wanted hard evidence, watch the tapes of his rebuttal and his admitting he likes Beer! lol (or just watch SNL) Liking Beer should not disqualify someone from being a Supreme court justice. But it was an admission of his questionable behavior of his past. He didn't come out and say, "it was the Beer that made me do it!" But he might as well said it, because we all know what he meant!

What about the lying part? An urban dictionary can prove that, when he was talking about his yearbook! One of the Democratic Senators started off with a Latin phrase about lying. It basically said, if you lie about the little things, you will certainly lie about the big things! Buffing and the Devils Triangle and the Remada alumni club were all certainly lies the Judge told about in his yearbook. Or him refusing to admit he is Bart Kavanagh his friend Mark Judge wrote about in his book. (I could go on about more about the lies he told, but I think you get the point) So what about the Big stuff??? Like did you try to Rape Christine Balsley Ford????

As Perry Mason would say, "I rest my case."

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast