Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: (Speaker's Corner) Judge Kavanaugh accuser testifying to the Senate committee.

Quote Originally Posted by steelhead View Post
    You really have an active imagination and I'm glad the justice system in this country the majority of the time does not apply our liberal logic to determine guilt.
    I like beer too so maybe I shouldn't be a teacher because that might be a bad reflection and poor role model for students. As for his angry rebuttal, if he had a subdued, passive response you liberals would have pointed it out and said he didn't vehemently deny it so it must be true! His reaction is exactly the reaction I would expect from someone who is innocent and wrongly accused. Tucker you couldn't punch your way out of a junior high debate so give it a rest with your Perry Mason moment, pathetic! Delusions of grandeur much?
    Couldn't punch myself out of an Junior High School debate? Eliminate Doctor Ford from the equation and the guy still doesn't deserve an SCOTUS seat! The way the Judge talked to an co-equal branch of government. (Senators) That should disqualify him right there!

p.s. Just in after I just wrote this! 650 Law school professors just signed a petition to deny Judge Kavanaugh a position on the Supreme court. Sighted reasons, the same ones I've been giving you for a week!

Now who couldn't debate themselves out of an wet paper bag? I think his name is Steelhead!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-03-2018 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    This is coming live from ring side. The Judge is just getting killed by Mrs. Ford! His trainer (President Trump) needs to throw into the ring the white towel. (pull his nomination) Before Judge Kavanaugh career is literally killed, in not just his nomination to the Supreme Court. But his current position as Judge on the appellate court. He could be looked on as perjuring himself to the committee, in denying the accusations coming from such a credible witness!

p.s. I watched the commentators on a break at Fox News. They couldn't spin it! They admitted the accuser (Ford) came off as a very credible witness. They also complained the hired gun the Republican Senator hired (to ask questions for them) wasn't tough enough on Mrs. Ford.

They said, the only hope for Judge Kavanaugh is to go on the offense, when he try's to re butt what Mrs. Ford said.
    He will be confirmed Saturday. Libs tried to spin. Didn’t work. Dems gonna be hurting in November now. For there stupidity. Hey dArk shadOw correct my spelling. Yahoo

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    He will be confirmed Saturday. Libs tried to spin. Didn’t work. Dems gonna be hurting in November now. For there stupidity. Hey dArk shadOw correct my spelling. Yahoo
    Dems going to be hurting in November. How??? You just really whizzed off the Democrats, especially the women! They will take their anger to the ballot box's and vote them bastards out!

Dems going to be hurting in November. How??? You just really whizzed off the Democrats, especially the women! They will take their anger to the ballot box's and vote them bastards out!
    Let’s see.... dems brought these false charges last minute after the hearings. Then all this other stuff comes up after 6 FBI investigations. All this. Trying to stir the pot got them no where. People are not stupid. They see this is all total BS brought by the dems. Now it’s going to hurt them in the polls. When RBG dies or moves on trump will find another great replacement. Will this happen all over again?

Let’s see.... dems brought these false charges last minute after the hearings. Then all this other stuff comes up after 6 FBI investigations. All this. Trying to stir the pot got them no where. People are not stupid. They see this is all total BS brought by the dems. Now it’s going to hurt them in the polls. When RBG dies or moves on trump will find another great replacement. Will this happen all over again?
    The charges were never proven true or false. Let the Judge and all his friends take a polygraph test, to see who really makes things up! It's a pretty safe bet, Trump won't be around in 2020!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-05-2018 at 09:49 PM.

The charges were never proven true or false. Let the Judge and all his friends take a polygraph test, to see who really makes things up! It's a pretty safe bet, Trump won't be around in 2020!
    He said she said. Good luck with that one buddy.

He said she said. Good luck with that one buddy.
    The truth always comes out in the end. Imagine if the Judge is proven by some means to have really sexual assaulted Doctor Ford. The Republicans will get all the blame for putting him on the Supreme court.
    Last edited by etucker1959; 10-06-2018 at 09:03 PM.

https://www.wabe.org/poll-more-belie...t-from-1991-2/

You're being delusional, Chucky. More people believe Ford than Kavanaugh. Even Trump says that Ford seemed credible, before he started mocking and berating her to get his lackey on the Supreme Court. Erik is correct. Most Americans are pissed off, largely because of Kavanaugh's political views and partisanship, as well as suspicions about his behavior and life of privilege, which they are going to make the Republicans pay for in November.

It's also because of what Republicans did with the Merrick Garland nomination, and how they have changed the rules to a "nuclear option" of a simple majority for SCOTUS confirmations that is pissing off most Americans. Republicans have conned the system to get two highly conservative judges on the SCOTUS and give them a majority very conservative Supreme Court. However, I did read that justice Roberts is concerned about the perceived legitimacy of the court.
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 10-06-2018 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    https://www.wabe.org/poll-more-belie...t-from-1991-2/

You're being delusional, Chucky. More people believe Ford than Kavanaugh. Even Trump says that Ford seemed credible, before he started mocking and berating her to get his lackey on the Supreme Court. Erik is correct. Most Americans are pissed off, largely because of Kavanaugh's political views and partisanship, as well as suspicions about his behavior and life of privilege, which they are going to make the Republicans pay for in November.

It's also because of what Republicans did with the Merrick Garland nomination, and how they have changed the rules to a "nuclear option" of a simple majority for SCOTUS confirmations that is pissing off most Americans. Republicans have conned the system to get two highly conservative judges on the SCOTUS and give them a majority very conservative Supreme Court. However, I did read that justice Roberts is concerned about the perceived legitimacy of the court.
    Good luck with that. We will see in November how everyone feels

This is coming live from ring side. The Judge is just getting killed by Mrs. Ford! His trainer (President Trump) needs to throw into the ring the white towel. (pull his nomination) Before Judge Kavanaugh career is literally killed, in not just his nomination to the Supreme Court. But his current position as Judge on the appellate court. He could be looked on as perjuring himself to the committee, in denying the accusations coming from such a credible witness!

p.s. I watched the commentators on a break at Fox News. They couldn't spin it! They admitted the accuser (Ford) came off as a very credible witness. They also complained the hired gun the Republican Senator hired (to ask questions for them) wasn't tough enough on Mrs. Ford.

They said, the only hope for Judge Kavanaugh is to go on the offense, when he try's to re butt what Mrs. Ford said.
    It’s over now. This thread is dead

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast