Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: GoPro Hero 7

Default GoPro Hero 7

Ok dang I can't keep up. Camera looks super sick. The live streaming is a game changer for sure. Price point is super reasonable too.

"amazing life not included"

Last edited by WARRIORMIKE; 09-20-2018 at 11:04 AM.

Casey says it’s great!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by WARRIORMIKE View Post
    Ok dang I can't keep up. Camera looks super sick. The live streaming is a game changer for https://sizzling-hot-play.com. Price point is super reasonable too.

"amazing life not included"

Looks cool!
    Last edited by johnass; 12-20-2018 at 11:43 PM.

Ok dang I can't keep up. Camera looks super sick.

It sure does, especially the stabilizing function. I think that GoPro has been on the forefront of new tech when it comes to live action cameras.

The live streaming is a game changer for sure.
    Definitely is, although if I had one, I don't think I'd be using it anywhere that actually has a WiFi or cellular signal.

Price point is super reasonable too.

When they were the only player in the game, their price point was pretty expensive. But now that you can get knockoffs that provide the same video quality for 1/3 of the price, GoPro had to definitely adjust their price point.

I still have an early generation GoPro that was decent, but had the worst low light video that I've ever experienced. And the barrel distortion was pretty annoying as well. I wonder if that's all changed with the new ones.

Been tempted to buy a GoPro for years now but I am not into video to much. I prefer still photography better. I have seen the newer GoPro camera video results and I am impressed with them . Maybe I will get one someday, I have a 80 dollar dash cam on my Jeep for now it works great.