Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Ninja...?

Default Ninja...?

Has anyone tried to fish since its been closed? Come on..? I know someones has?

I haven’t done it but I’ve been thinking about it. I doubt it gets patrolled very hard. I’m more worried about the uncontrolled population of mountain lions around that area then I am of getting caught

Quote Originally Posted by parkermann2 View Post
    I haven’t done it but I’ve been thinking about it. I doubt it gets patrolled very hard. I’m more worried about the uncontrolled population of mountain lions around that area then I am of getting caught
    Please don't take this too seriously. (It's all tongue and cheek)

One of my biggest complaints on here over the years is that FNN is "not" that huge of an platform. Where anything said on here "will not" alert hundreds if not thousands of people to act on the information that is given out. In reality it's people paranoia kicking in because they have an enlarged portion of their brain that controls fear and anxiety!

So with that being said, let me come off as one of those paranoid people! (I'll beat them to the punch) Remember don't take this seriously.

Thanks a lot dude!!!! I've been Ninja fishing Irvine lake for months now and just killing it! Now that you announced on CNN, I mean FNN your intentions to Ninja the place! They will double and triple the patrols now and you just ruined my Irvine lake Ninja run!!!! lol lol lol

Don't worry about the Mountain lions! They seem to want to eat women more then Men! lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 09-21-2018 at 03:50 PM.

I need to correct your spelling of Ninja. The correct spelling is POACHING.

You guys keep things entertaining !!

Quote Originally Posted by NFCD I View Post
    I need to correct your spelling of Ninja. The correct spelling is POACHING.
    LMAO!
    Mountain lions are no joke and you'll never see them. If you do you're probably either being watched by more than one or you're being attacked.
    Being eaten alive is pretty high on my list of things not to do, especially just to 'poach' a few fish.