Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Balboa Lake going off

I don't mean to thread jack but several people mention reclaimed water like it's a terrible thing. The reason why I bring this up, but most of the ponds I catfish in have signs about reclaimed water being used. So what are you people saying, the catfish that are stocked like at Guasti are being put into poison water and eater's beware????

The responses are an example why a lot of people have left this board...

MM

First post on FN boards!

My girls and I just fished Balboa tonight for the first time, it was fun, mainly because it's right down the street from us and we could just make a quick outing out of it... I picked them up from school and off to the park, we got about an hour and half in before it got dark.
    We're all relatively new to fishing, only been at it for ~3 months, I was mainly trying to work on getting the hang of my new baitcaster (Piscifun Torrent) and caught one Tilapia while figuring out how not to tangle the thing.
    The girls didn't catch anything but were happy to pose for the picture :)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Balboa9-26-18.jpg 
Views:	212 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	51499

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12