Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Hobie halibut

Default Hobie halibut

Post from last weekend fished Saturday/live bait/
    2 legals 28"&26" on the drift. fishing in Santa Barbara. Both fish were caught between 15 and 20 feet of water at a drop off
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180811_143527.jpg 
Views:	477 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	51420  

good stuff there for sure

Looks like you taco hunting paid off there,been thinking about a kayak,I no longer own a skiff after about 40+yrs of having one,man I miss being on the water sooo much!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Looks like you taco hunting paid off there,been thinking about a kayak,I no longer own a skiff after about 40+yrs of having one,man I miss being on the water sooo much!

Cya Tuna Vic
    I love my hobie PA . Theres a lot you can do with them. Plus good exercise. I am thinking about trading it in and getting the islander model. Can go to Nine Mile Bank or Catalina with that sucker!!

5. Default

Hey I fish out of Orange County most of the time but I would like to fish the SB area once in a while. Where are good spots to launch from? I have an Outback. Many thanks!