Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Personal Best

Default Personal Best

Had the chance to fish Diamond Valley twice this week. On Friday about 20 minutes into the trip using a drop shot on the east dam I scored this bass. 5.5lbs. I have never caught a bass over 2 pounds so this was quite a thrill for me. And yes I did get it released unharmed. To bad I was by myself so you can only see my hand :)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0623.jpg 
Views:	453 
Size:	87.0 KB 
ID:	51394

Nice one!

When I stick a good one solo I usually prop my phone on a rock or bush in video mode then take screen shots of the video.

I'll try to remember that. For now you will have to trust it was really me. :)

Nice lmb!

Cya Tuna Vic

Nice bass! I can tell it's a big one because you usually only see that white part (the sclera) of a bass eye when they are about 4 to 5 pounds and heavier. Where you fishing from shore?

What did you use on your drop shot? I got skunked fishing with my dad a few weeks ago. Debating if I should take him here this weekend.