Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Took the Kolo out!

Default Took the Kolo out!

Finally got a chance to take the Kolo out after many months of working on her. New gas tank, new deck, new engine, new bait tank, new batteries, etc, etc, etc..... We headed over to Catalina with Arthur and Alex hoping for some 'tail or seabass. Got a nice scoop of squid from Nacho and we were on our way!

It didn't take very long before we were hooked up. I musta hit this one on the head. She bit almost instantly after the bait hit the water.

Alex's turn and he's on a nice one! He got worked on #25 test but with a little coaching and luck, we got the 20+ pound yellowtail on board.

We got a few more tails and other misc. fish. Overall a decent day at the island.

Arthur with his Reagan quote shirt on. His "Grab 'em by the p*ssy" shirt must have been in the wash!

A great time at the island with good friends. Can't ask for anything more than that!

Great job !
    Nice shirt Sir !

Good to see the Kolo and everyone back on the water. Tell Arthur to find a job

Sounds like a good time! Glad everything is working. Nice yellows! Looking forward to more of your fine reports! Congrats

Yeah I was kinda wondering where the “Kolo” boat fishing reports were,I know that rig really produces,glad to see you’re back on the water,looks like another great trip, thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

Awesome job Capt!! Glad to see the sled is back and running. That 1st yellow photo is bada$$...posts like this make me wanna get back out there. Thanks for sharing capt

...funny contrasts in shirts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Piss on Myspace View Post
    Awesome job Capt!! Glad to see the sled is back and running. That 1st yellow photo is bada$$...posts like this make me wanna get back out there. Thanks for sharing capt

...funny contrasts in shirts lol
    Thanks and your welcome! Hope you get out there soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Yeah I was kinda wondering where the “Kolo” boat fishing reports were,I know that rig really produces,glad to see you’re back on the water,looks like another great trip, thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic
    Thank you Vic. The boat has my dad's name, that's why it's good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by ichthus View Post
    Sounds like a good time! Glad everything is working. Nice yellows! Looking forward to more of your fine reports! Congrats
    Thanks, hopefully many more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by PTN View Post
    Good to see the Kolo and everyone back on the water. Tell Arthur to find a job
    Thanks Peter. I think Arthurs new job is traveling the world. Must be tough... Let's go fish!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast