Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Ninja fatality @ Echo Park la DTLA last week

Default Ninja fatality @ Echo Park la DTLA last week

Condolences to those involved , but apparently a few boats were unlocked
    From boat house @ 3am and a fatality occurred when boat capsized.
    Definitely not worth it fishing or not.. news Id victim as young 23yr old who didn’t know
    How to swim

Quote Originally Posted by BALLERONBUDGET View Post
    Condolences to those involved , but apparently a few boats were unlocked
    From boat house @ 3am and a fatality occurred when boat capsized.
    Definitely not worth it fishing or not.. news Id victim as young 23yr old who didn’t know
    How to swim
    Somehow I doubt these dudes were fishing.

Sometimes stupid kills. Sorry for his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Sometimes stupid kills. Sorry for his family.
    I was gonna go this route, but didn't want the powers that be to shoot me down.

I'll wait on how many people hate you on for your comment, considering I'd get killed if I said the same thing.

But yes, "stupid is what stupid does."

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post

I'll wait on how many people hate you on for your comment, considering I'd get killed if I said the same thing.

It was three boats that were taken, probably not the first time they went out. Obviously nobody bothered to pack a life jacket, or steal one of those also.
    I think MacArthur Park had a death also this summer, without a boat involved !!

Did somebody get his pee pee spanked? Is there actual moderation occurring these days? Sorry been up in God's country with no cell reception, was a wonderful side affect of being up there. No idea why the hell I'm back on it again.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Did somebody get his pee pee spanked?
    I meant to use "peanut gallery" instead of "powers that be."

If I got my pee pee spanked for invoking another Darwin Award winner, I would've been gone a long time ago.

I wasn't going to post it but the I realized that it's true. Kinda surprised there isn't a dozen pages of guys (and a couple of gals) hating on me.