Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: How I set it so I "stay logged in"

Default How I set it so I "stay logged in"

I keep having to sign in every time

I promise I will the instructions down and never … never … NEVER ask again

Thanks MUCH

Quote Originally Posted by billy b View Post
    I keep having to sign in every time

I promise I will the instructions down and never … never … NEVER ask again

Thanks MUCH
    1. Verify the URL you have bookmarked or are navigating to do not count on any GUIDs or tokens. I.e, make sure you have http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/forum.php bookmarked. (In other words, if your URL has a bunch of random letters or numbers at the end of it, try to truncate it)

2. Verify that upon logging in, you've set the "remember me" option.

3. Verify that you have not elected not to use your browser's auto fill options, which you can find in your browser options.

If all else fails, delete your cache and cookies specific to this website, and try steps 1 - 3 again.

Hope ya got that ' billy b ' Hell I think putting points and plugs in a 1970 Datsun was easier then that. But that was back in the day before computers. The young whipper snappers of today have it down with the new technology stuff and If I have a problem with my computer I just ask my 12 year old granddaughter and she works with me on the problem, good luck with it billy b.
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 07-09-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by old pudd fisher View Post
    Hope ya got that ' billy b ' Hell I think putting points and plugs in a 1970 Datsun was easier then that. But that was back in the day before computers.
    This whipper snapper's first car was a 1979 Datsun 510 Station Wagon. Followed by a 1977 Honda CVCC. Mind you, this was 1996 - 2000.

You know ALL the chicks loved either:

or

What kind of 1970 Datsun did you have? Please tell me it was something awesome like a 240Z or a 280Z.

It was a red PU like this one then I later got a 1973 that I liked a lot better.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1972_Pickup_02_w_Hodaka.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	51331 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1973_Pickup.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	51332

It was a red PU like this one then I later got a 1973 that I liked a lot better.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1972_Pickup_02_w_Hodaka.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	62.4 KB 
ID:	51331 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1973_Pickup.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	51332
    Pudd,

Do you know the engines they had on them? Those old Datsun trucks are legends!

Especially the ones with the "round head lights" since they fetch a nice price on the JDM market.

My 510 had 499,999 miles on it when the odometer stopped working and I kept running it for years after that.

Just like them Fords! LOL.

FWIW I had one of the first 240Z's … after waiting 2-3 months and "loaning" Fontana Datsun $500 dollars to deposit in an interest-bearing account. (there was such a thing in those days). There were only 2 choices … Salmon or Silver. Which would you choose.
    Less than $4000 out the door incl. taxes

Later got me a 300ZX … should have kept it … but wanted a real convertible instead of t tops.

FWIW I had one of the first 240Z's … after waiting 2-3 months and "loaning" Fontana Datsun $500 dollars to deposit in an interest-bearing account. (there was such a thing in those days). There were only 2 choices … Salmon or Silver. Which would you choose.
    Less than $4000 out the door incl. taxes

Later got me a 300ZX … should have kept it … but wanted a real convertible instead of t tops.
    Cool back in the day story billy, I always wanted a Z car in those days but could never afford to buy one but think salmon would have been my choice .

. There were only 2 choices … Salmon or Silver. Which would you choose.
    Definitely the Silver.

Funny story? The 510 that I was riding in had the Z engine, which meant the 6 straight.

It was great beating out the 280Zs, when you had your entire yearbook staff in the back wondering why you were revving the engine.

Cool back in the day story billy, I always wanted a Z car in those days but could never afford to buy one but think salmon would have been my choice .
    I wanted it too!