Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Village San Juan

Default Village San Juan

Did a drive by yesterday to see how the ponds were looking after being dug out and refilled this last year- FML- it's a Koi pond- at least there are lots of little mosquito fish in there, but adult koi and a bunch of little 1-2" koi all over- it's painted "no fishing" on the concrete along the main road- bums me out, fished those ponds since the mid 70's. I guess the peeps running this place would be bummed to see a few bass gulping down the numerous goldfish all over the place. I would never disobey the signs all over the lake saying not to throw fish in there, but what if it happened? Koi fattening up a few Otay transplanted bass? The horror!

Another brilliant suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Viejo View Post
    Once those bass fatten up, you can catch them on plastic worms sprayed with WD40 to mask the smell of your hands.

I'm full of 'em- and all my Jelly Worms and Sassy Shad are doused in the good old WD-40. Just don't do that while smoking, burn me once...

I do miss the occasional respectable fish out of those tiny ponds choking a Slammer... just makes me sad...
    Last edited by bassnet; 07-09-2018 at 07:58 PM.

Another genius response, Mr. Sunglasses cool guy! Your aptitude for douchiness is unparalleled

Quote Originally Posted by gamekiller View Post
    Another genius response, Mr. Sunglasses cool guy! Your aptitude for douchiness is unparalleled
    Uo No look who showed up!!! People this guy is a "Hooligan" who think he knows something about trout fishing. (he doesn't, but he sure know how's to antagonize people) Please ignore him and don't let good poster's go away because of people like him!!!

By the way, he didn't got all hopped up in the GD section and took his anger out in the fishing section! lol Even though people swear that's what wrong with this website!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-10-2018 at 03:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Uo No look who showed up!!! People this guy is a "Hooligan" who think he knows something about trout fishing. (he doesn't, but he sure know how's to antagonize people) Please ignore him and don't let good poster's go away because of people like him!!!

By the way, he didn't got all hopped up in the GD section and took his anger out in the fishing section! lol Even though people swear that's what wrong with this website!
    Yawn...guess I shouldn’t have used “unparalleled” in the last post. Well, since YOU resorted to name calling, allow me to retort E. Suckerfish. Pa, if you lay off the cough medicine, your responses may be more coherent. I answered sarcasm with sarcasm.

First off, I must applaud this post; as it may be the first time you didn’t mention “I” or “myself”. As impressive as that was, you just couldn’t resist including your own vapid opinions. It’s quite apparent, through the multitudes of narcissistic posts, you see yourself as the protagonist of FNN, so that must make me the antagonist, right hotdog?

How can you ask people to ignore me, when you reply to my comments with quotes? You need to put down that book of bad ideas you wrote, because you’re divulging false information. The difference between you and I, esucker, is the fact that you use size 18 trebles, and I use size 18 callibaetis. I catch salmo trutta in the wild, you release them in a toilet. Please tell me where can I find the entomology of power bait? You must be right, I don’t know anything about trout fishing. You got any defective powerbait and bite-on for me? Maybe a couple coupons at the local pay-to-play lakes?

Don't get it twisted, I'm in no means badmouthing bait fishing. Before you go and "get all hopped up" and respond, just remember egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.

Checkmate

Quote Originally Posted by gamekiller View Post
    Yawn...guess I shouldn’t have used “unparalleled” in the last post. Well, since YOU resorted to name calling, allow me to retort E. Suckerfish. Pa, if you lay off the cough medicine, your responses may be more coherent. I answered sarcasm with sarcasm.

First off, I must applaud this post; as it may be the first time you didn’t mention “I” or “myself”. As impressive as that was, you just couldn’t resist including your own vapid opinions. It’s quite apparent, through the multitudes of narcissistic posts, you see yourself as the protagonist of FNN, so that must make me the antagonist, right hotdog?

How can you ask people to ignore me, when you reply to my comments with quotes? You need to put down that book of bad ideas you wrote, because you’re divulging false information. The difference between you and I, esucker, is the fact that you use size 18 trebles, and I use size 18 callibaetis. I catch salmo trutta in the wild, you release them in a toilet. Please tell me where can I find the entomology of power bait? You must be right, I don’t know anything about trout fishing. You got any defective powerbait and bite-on for me? Maybe a couple coupons at the local pay-to-play lakes?

Don't get it twisted, I'm in no means badmouthing bait fishing. Before you go and "get all hopped up" and respond, just remember egotism is the anesthetic that dulls the pain of stupidity.

Checkmate
    Was this also sarcasm?

King Me

Quote Originally Posted by Brent View Post
    Was this also sarcasm?

King Me
    Stick to the Hardy Boys if you’re looking to crack the case. Perhaps those books may be more on your reading level, as you did not comprehend the last post.

En Prise ya silly Patzer………Stick to checkers

Default so nobody is gonna be pissed if some bass end up there

Trout wars? Dude is pissed cause the Trout isn't marketed enough? Come on Manfred
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	escalted.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	51346  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast