Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: Contour Action Camera - Easy Switch Replacement!

Default Contour Action Camera - Easy Switch Replacement!

How To Repair A Contour Action Camera Switch!

I rotate several Contour Action Video Cameras when i'm out in the field fishing day or night if it's for above or below water usage. My Roam#3 from 2015 has a near frozen switch & is getting impossible to use. So after i contacted Contour Cameras Mr Daniel T authorized a replace unit for me to use & a new R3 switch to try to repair my original unit.

The new unit works extremely well & today i replaced the old switch so i thought filming the repair might help others. I use my Contours for everything from bowling to fishing day & night. Also underwater for Catch & Release segments. Currently the Roam#3 is their latest unit. Latter this year the new Contour#4 will be available.

All my posted videos & many of the images that i use are from the Contours. I like the light weight & ease of operation when using these units. It's all personal preference.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s9OVrMxamg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot .jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	20.4 KB 
ID:	51310