Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 

Thread: to QUESTION... it all?!

Default to QUESTION... it all?!

::: play/ read :::

Fire Bellows up!!!

Many stay quiet... and let that fire ............Burn acres .....

HERE IN CALIFORNIA....we stick TOGETHER.... DIVISIONS... are not from OUR REALM! and the FNN community....should be "one" on this [ ! ]
    Last edited by Roy; 07-11-2018 at 01:44 AM.

I definitely agree.

Default best SUNSET EVER y day

play/read ...........

the .aftermath...../ period. non linear time.... humanslowmation::: you had him at hello....but ...ima kick your *** jk , nm ima kick your *** PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    I definitely agree.

all walks of life.....seek....GOLD

and yet.....the icing on the cake is... ::: Sun Sets like this ::: EVERYDAY

MAJESTIC

some get some....before the California sun...........resets... and REPEATS.......... IT

::: AGAIN :::

MY POND....your pond......it don't ...........MATTER............I challenge these waters....AGAIN!

TO LIVE IT.............is to win it....[drops the mics and walks away]
    Last edited by Roy; 07-11-2018 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy View Post
    play/read ...........

the .aftermath...../ period. non linear time.... humanslowmation::: you had him at hello....but ...ima kick your *** jk , nm ima kick your *** PERIOD.

all walks of life.....seek....GOLD

and yet.....the icing on the cake is... ::: Sun Sets like this ::: EVERYDAY

MAJESTIC

some get some....before the California sun...........resets... and REPEATS.......... IT

::: AGAIN :::

MY POND....your pond......it don't ...........MATTER............I challenge these waters....AGAIN!

TO LIVE IT.............is to win it....[drops the mics and walks away]
    eautiful picture, man. Thanks for putting it up... and how the hell are those spinning rods staying like that? Are the handles stuck through holes? I've never seen holes on a dock rail before.
    b

Quote Originally Posted by City Dad View Post
    eautiful picture, man. Thanks for putting it up... and how the hell are those spinning rods staying like that? Are the handles stuck through holes? I've never seen holes on a dock rail before.
    b
    The perception of holes are a human construct. Are there holes there? Who cares? We all live our own lives and the holes are just there as a barrier, as we should be holding our own rods, instead of laying them there for society to dictate where our holes go.

Many stay quiet, but others have forged their own holes, using the Dremels of their lives to kick the status quo right in the hole, to let their spinning rods reign free, without the constraints of life called hands.

If we all were as free as the guys who drilled those holes into the pier rails, we would dictate where our spinning rods go, and will no longer face the slings and arrows of outrageous misfortune as we are forced to hold the rods. Life should be as free as our spinning rods. Spread the glow sticks.

I love this one... "Life should be as free as our spinning rods. Spread the glow sticks."