Went on an Rv trip up north to Reversed Creek campground and Mcgee creek campground with my family and just wanted to share a couple pics.

Gull lake - I primarily was the person changing the baits, putting on new hooks, fixing tangles, rowing, etc... Since I was with my younger brother, younger cousin and my girlfriend. I was focused on getting them fish, My cousin managed 2 rainbows . One with powerbait from shore, another while on a canoe drifting nightcrawlers . My girlfriend managed to get 2 sacramento perch, first time seeing them, they were fighting more than the trout at half the size. My little brother missed the action due to getting ill(stomach issues and nausea)

June lake- No report, Extremely windy when we arrived and didn't have much luck .

Mcgee Creek (at mcgee creek campground) - I was finally able to land some fish myself...Noticed the creek was very fast flowing; However, there were a couple of big rocks and bends in the creek that left pools of calm water. Most of the calm sections were unfortunately not accessible to me. I drifted a night crawler under the logs and behind the big rocks where the water was more calm and was able to pull out 2 browns and 2 rainbows.

I dont have pics of every fish and wish i could of done more fishing but options were limited due to having the RV as the only transportation . Was my first time really fishing a creek/river . I am ready to go back already HAHA.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eastern Sierras1.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	51286

Name:	Eastern Sierras2.jpg 
Views:	362 
Size:	101.0 KB 
ID:	51287

Name:	Eastern Sierras3.jpg