Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sunday Fishing Perris

^^^^^^^That just happened ^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Marino View Post
    Fnguyen... I have never said I catch 30 bass and 28 lbs every time out ..You are delusional.. I have had some truly epic days this season during the prespawn, spawn and post spawn... I NEVER EXAGERATE ON MY NUMBERS... Your lack of skills and results make you envious and apprehensive to believe that But that's on YOU not me.. We were smashing them on CRANKBAITS and the dropshot.. and when it was good we blew by thew 30 fish mark often... Sorry if you were out there floundering around while others were catch bass during the best time of year..
    Guys that come out with me know how hard I work to get on the bite and adjust accordingly... I never "Mail it in" and stop grinding to have the best day possible... And most days it works out.... Sure there are tough days or tougher days..... DUH!!!

I won the Angler of the year title this season and out of 5 tournies we finished 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd and 8th..... And the only reason we got 8th is because we zigged when we should have zagged that day... our timing was off and hit spots at the wrong times... And that whether you know it or not makes a difference... We decided to start somewhere and shouldn't have fished that spot first.. In the mean time other teams started where we should have started and smashed them and we never recovered...ITS FISHING..
    The season isn't 30 bass everyday of the year... Things change, patterns change and fish move... That's why its called fishing..
    In each of the tourneys we finished 1st or 2nd in we had OVER 30 keepers fish each time.. And I carried that into my guide trips.. Me and my team partner put more time on the water than any team out there during the season.. I fish 4 days a week and my partner also fishes 4 days a week AT LEAST.. Then we put our heads together and compare notes and game plan... And our results speak for themselves... And for the record... any of the top teams that fish out there ALSO catch over 30 bass each time out.... That's the goal.. sorry if your game doesn't get those results... And you have the nerve to say "Prove It" I WILL prove it....Show up for round one of the series in November and enter the tourney... And either I or another of the top teams will gladly take your cash... because you have no clue of the effort, homework, hours, dedication, commitment and time we put in to catching bass..

I don't have the time, nor desire, on Independence day to argue and try to convince some "I cant catch them, so he must be lying, hater" on how good I do at the lake throughout the year.. Ive already given more of my time than you deserve.. Its the 4th of July... go fishing.... get off your computer and go put in some time on the lake...
    Id never take you on a guide trip because you are extremely unreasonable ... Id rather win your money from you in a tourney... But you wont show up because Clearly you have no clue nor the game..

Happy 4th of July...
    Hahah thanks for your resume. I guess I am delusional....Apparently you don’t remember what you post on here...

21CBBD11-D0C4-4BF2-A620-3EE06BAE71AE.jpg (10.8 KB)
    13834A50-4D2C-4925-9988-EE5C0831BA27.jpg (9.6 KB)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	21CBBD11-D0C4-4BF2-A620-3EE06BAE71AE.jpg 
Views:	145 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	51302   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13834A50-4D2C-4925-9988-EE5C0831BA27.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	9.6 KB 
ID:	51303  

Quote Originally Posted by Fnguyen5992 View Post
    Hahah thanks for your resume. I guess I am delusional....Apparently you don’t remember what you post on here...

21CBBD11-D0C4-4BF2-A620-3EE06BAE71AE.jpg (10.8 KB)
    13834A50-4D2C-4925-9988-EE5C0831BA27.jpg (9.6 KB)
    There is a legal term when a 3rd party not involved in a case but has an interest in a case get's involved. (I'm invoking that now) Pete in my opinion and many others is the best fishermen on this board. He is also a straight shooter, who doesn't get involved in petty arguments. (I should know, I'm one of the worst culprits for that) So for anyone to questions this man's credibility is insane!!!

I am also (my turn) the biggest attacker and ex-plainer of people making inappropriate responses to writer of fish reports. This is a classic example of what not to do!!! So when people wonder why their isn't more fish reports on here. This is a classic example of why!!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-04-2018 at 03:23 PM.

I never said he was a bad angler and agree he probably is the best angler on this board, but do question his numbers produced to benefit his guide service.

I never said he was a bad angler and agree he probably is the best angler on this board, but do question his numbers produced to benefit his guide service.
    As I stated earlier, my sons and I fished with Pete a couple of years ago, and we did quite well in 25+ mph winds. It was the windiest day I have ever experienced at Perris. We were still able to catch fish. I had just started bass fishing, and the trip with him definitely changed my game. My son on I caught 17 bass in six hours on Easter Sunday, and all but 3 were over 5 lbs. We would have easily had 30+ if we didn't have to leave. Do I do well every time out, absolutely not. I see Pete out there often and he is usually smashing them. I for one appreciate his posts, and hope he continues. If you don't like his posts, feel free to ignore them.

Quote Originally Posted by MillsapBoyz View Post
    As I stated earlier, my sons and I fished with Pete a couple of years ago, and we did quite well in 25+ mph winds. It was the windiest day I have ever experienced at Perris. We were still able to catch fish. I had just started bass fishing, and the trip with him definitely changed my game. My son on I caught 17 bass in six hours on Easter Sunday, and all but 3 were over 5 lbs. We would have easily had 30+ if we didn't have to leave. Do I do well every time out, absolutely not. I see Pete out there often and he is usually smashing them. I for one appreciate his posts, and hope he continues. If you don't like his posts, feel free to ignore them.
    Trust me I ignore it as much as possible until I see something I have to call out!

Trust me I ignore it as much as possible until I see something I have to call out!
    You really shouldn't have to worry about calling people out on fish reports (that's my job!) lol All kidding aside, you've only made 77 post in 3-4 years. I've made close to 4,000 and I am (not to brag) the number 1 writer of fish reports on this website! So if someone get's out of line (I am there) and Pete did nothing wrong! Plus I am the number 1 defender of this website to the false allegations made on here.

Fishing is fishing and sometimes they bite and sometimes they don't! I went fishing yesterday at Lake Henshaw and the only thing I caught was a Hat!! (I snagged one on the bottom) So if someone uses Pete's services that person is not guaranteed a bunch of fish! (if you book a bass guide for that reason you are a fool!) You should book a Bass guide to learn something about Bass fishing you didn't know. Or to learn something about the lake you didn't already know without an experts advice.

If you looking to book a guided trip and be pretty assured to come back with a whole lot of fish. Book T/O's guide service!!! I never thought I would be plugging that guy. But I seen the results too many times (the famous glory picture of the fish in the bow of the boat) to know you will catch a lot of fish almost every time with him!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-05-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    You really shouldn't have to worry about calling people out on fish reports (that's my job!) lol All kidding aside, you've only made 77 post in 3-4 years. I've made close to 4,000 and I am (not to brag) the number 1 writer of fish reports on this website! So if someone get's out of line (I am there) and Pete did nothing wrong! Plus I am the number 1 defender of this website to the false allegations made on here.

Fishing is fishing and sometimes they bite and sometimes they don't! I went fishing yesterday at Lake Henshaw and the only thing I caught was a Hat!! (I snagged one on the bottom) So if someone uses Pete's services that person is not guaranteed a bunch of fish! (if you book a bass guide for that reason you are a fool!) You should book a Bass guide to learn something about Bass fishing you didn't know. Or to learn something about the lake you didn't already know without an experts advice.

If you looking to book a guided trip and be pretty assured to come back with a whole lot of fish. Book T/O's guide service!!! I never thought I would be plugging that guy. But I seen the results too many times (the famous glory picture of the fish in the bow of the boat) to know you will catch a lot of fish almost every time with him!
    Copy that thank you 🙏🏻

For what its worth, gang, its good to see a little bit of life on the lake perris board. Between that and DVL the silence has been deafening. I know DVL is closed because of the algae, but even before that it was quiet "as a church mouse". Id include a few more cliques here, but you get the picture

The bite is decent right now but will be getting better as this heat wave pushes through. Once the water has a little bit more flavor in it the bite will improve.. I knew the bite would get tougher if the water got crystal clear.. and that's where we are at..
    A little more color to the water and the bite will get sick again. The lack of grass also has an affect on the bite.. The shad are staying deeper and the bass are feeding on the tiny fry.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast