Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Bass fishing Irvine park Fathers day

Default Bass fishing Irvine park Fathers day

My friend and his dad went with me to Irvine to try for catfish because the night before I got 4. We were hoping that they were still biting but they didn't. We end up getting bass instead.

Nice video, thanks for sharing. Looks like 159 people saw your post and no one replied, which has become very typical on this site. I don't know what happened to this website. It used to be a fun and educational place where you would learn new techniques, meet other fishermen, and learn about new places to catch fish with a lot of good, positive advise. Now so much of it is just negative bashing, name calling, and disrespect for others. Reminds me of our new government.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    Nice video, thanks for sharing. Looks like 159 people saw your post and no one replied, which has become very typical on this site. I don't know what happened to this website. It used to be a fun and educational place where you would learn new techniques, meet other fishermen, and learn about new places to catch fish with a lot of good, positive advise. Now so much of it is just negative bashing, name calling, and disrespect for others. Reminds me of our new government.
    In some way's though, no comments mean no bad comments. Since some people are really sensitive, the lack of comments can be a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by fishmounter View Post
    I mainly put this videos on here some my friend channel can grow. I don’t care if it doesn’t get any comments. I just want ppl to watch it and subscribe to the channel.

etucker1959... You are right about that...

Nice vid,good thing you had Dad with you,he came through big time with that LMB! Your good son,wish I could take my Pop fishing,take care,thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Nice vid,good thing you had Dad with you,he came through big time with that LMB! Your good son,wish I could take my Pop fishing,take care,thanks!

Cya Tuna Vic
    Well that’s my friends dad. I’m the white boy in the video. Jon asked he dad last minute if he wanted to go with us. The last two times we taken him out he’s done good.

Quote Originally Posted by bowler View Post
    Well that’s my friends dad. I’m the white boy in the video. Jon asked he dad last minute if he wanted to go with us. The last two times we taken him out he’s done good.
    Ha,sorry about that bowler, I guess I had a brain fart,I definitely knew the difference,just forgot who posted the vid,thanks!
    Cya Tuna Vic

Quote Originally Posted by TUNAVIC View Post
    Ha,sorry about that bowler, I guess I had a brain fart,I definitely knew the difference,just forgot who posted the vid,thanks!
    Cya Tuna Vic
    No worries. I just heard the freedom got limits of wsb for 11 ppl