Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: 6/17 Dam

Default 6/17 Dam

Today, I fished from 7-2 off of the dam. It was really windy and cold for most of the day. I caught a small striper and a 5ish pound catfish on sardines. Other than that, it seemed to be a slow day for everybody. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_E2411.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	51235

i would say avg day there is 1 fish for a few hours so ya i dont think that is slow. at least from shore and no dinks. sure some guys get 20 fish days or more. but most those fish arent keepers and they are on a boat.

Fished the dam today too, caught 4 stripers, two were 5 pounds, one was 4 pounds, one was 2 pounds. The fish were around the middle of the dam kept going back and forward in a certain area. We would get 2-4 bites within a few minutes and then go cold for about 30 min to an hour and then people right of us would start hooking up. Next hour or so we would start hooking up. Guys right of us caught a total of 6 stripers within about 3 hours