Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: petite butt

Default petite butt

So I've been going out on these early morning trips and it's definitely tough. By 8 p.m. I'm dead dog tired, but it's helping me to catch more fish. I was curious if the grunion were going to run on the beach I'm fishing because they are supposed to have run last night and through Sun, but I can't confirm if they did or not. I heard it's good to fishing during or after so the next several days should be productive.

Conditions: peaceful wind and light surge, warmer air and water. Tide was low and rising. Lots of salad on the shore at the high tide mark and some scattered in the water. s ome birds diving on bait, and I saw something larger than bait jumping so there was definitely some activity going on and I felt my chances were good.

I started casting the LC 110 SP CIF metallic sardine and only a few casts and immediately hook up with this small halibut.

https://photos.google.com/u/1/photo/...FXht96DqZWkuK0

After this I stayed in the spot for a little while without any hits so I moved up and tried to work more of the beach but didn't land anything else.

I'll be back tomorrow, hoping the grunion will bring the predators in. Let's go out there and get them!

Great report. Hope your follow up trips were as much fun!

Quote Originally Posted by plao View Post
    So I've been going out on these early morning trips and it's definitely tough. By 8 p.m. I'm dead dog tired, but it's helping me to catch more fish. I was curious if the grunion were going to run on the beach I'm fishing because they are supposed to have run last night and through Sun, but I can't confirm if they did or not. I heard it's good to fishing during or after so the next several days should be productive.

Conditions: peaceful wind and light surge, warmer air and water. Tide was low and rising. Lots of salad on the shore at the high tide mark and some scattered in the water. s ome birds diving on bait, and I saw something larger than bait jumping so there was definitely some activity going on and I felt my chances were good.

I started casting the LC 110 SP CIF metallic sardine and only a few casts and immediately hook up with this small halibut.

https://photos.google.com/u/1/photo/...FXht96DqZWkuK0

After this I stayed in the spot for a little while without any hits so I moved up and tried to work more of the beach but didn't land anything else.

I'll be back tomorrow, hoping the grunion will bring the predators in. Let's go out there and get them!
    I just came back from the grunion run, didn’t seen anything. But I did toss a hookup bait into the surf and I did hook up on something big but I lost it because my line got tangled around the tip.