Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: The good bass bite at the Wood continues..

Default The good bass bite at the Wood continues..

So I was at Silverwood last Saturday with Shimano Japan sponsored guy Manabu Okuda filming a fishing show and the bite was still really good..
    There are still allot of bass on beds and even more in post spawn..
    We had about 18 keepers and could have caught more had we just fished normally.. But we had to get angles, stop and talk to the camera, and just do filming stuff as well..
    The big bass of the day was about 4 1/4 lbs..
    All of our bass were caught in 9ft of water or less on small plastics.. grassy bays were the most productive on this day.. and grassy shorelines... The bass were positioned on the inside of the grass line..
    It was a fun day getting filmed by a professional camera man and also the drone.
    If you want to book a day with me on Silverwood, Perris or DVL just give me a call..

It's the beginning of Summer the bass as biting and the full blown topwater fishing is coming very soon as well..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20180609_063903763_HDR.jpg 
Views:	244 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	51215

Name:	FB_IMG_1528667950458.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	95.9 KB 
ID:	51216

Name:	IMG_20180609_131549774.jpg 
Views:	276 
Size:	93.9 KB 
ID:	51217

Pete
    (909)241-8283 cell
    (909) 510-5679 office

Yes I'm starting to see some fry in shallow, topwater can't come soon enough!