Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

He night indeed refuse to leave the White House, ETucker. He needs to put his big boy pants on and concede the election, but he still acts like a petulant, spoiled child.

Finally finished reading wow... anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by FISHISH View Post
    Finally finished reading wow... anymore?
    I started this thread a couple of years ago. Many of my thoughts and predictions sorta paned out. However, it probably won't happen, even though Trump may still want it to happen, but he is too incompetent to pull it off! Booking the 4 Seasons Landscaping company for a Press conference say's it all! But what is still kinda scary is what he's doing at the Pentagon on replacing people in high places with Lackey's. The former CIA director recently said, "if he saw that in another country" BE READY FOR AN MILITARY COUE!

p.s. We may be going to Lake Hemet on Sunday. If we do, "I'll write something up."
    Last edited by etucker1959; 11-12-2020 at 06:34 AM.

Thanks! I think you already know i'm going on the twenty second so that would be helpful!
    Last edited by FISHISH; 11-12-2020 at 09:11 AM.

THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!!! That P grabbing want to be Dictator is longer the President of the United States! (other threads can still talk about Trump) But with him gone from office, "I can official close this thread!" It is by far the most read thread I ever started with almost 48,000 views! WOW!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    THE NIGHTMARE IS OVER!!!!! That P grabbing want to be Dictator is longer the President of the United States! (other threads can still talk about Trump) But with him gone from office, "I can official close this thread!" It is by far the most read thread I ever started with almost 48,000 views! WOW!!!!!!!
    Yay! Now, let's pass some much needed legislation.

Testing

This site apparently crashed (again). Last time, a bunch of my posts were erased.

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Lefty View Post
    Testing

This site apparently crashed (again). Last time, a bunch of my posts were erased.
    I've got my joke answer on why the site crashed. It crashed on Bidens first day as President, because all those former Republicans who use to be on here. All tried to re sign up here all at once! So many of them left when Trump became President, because it was a lot more fun to attack Obama and his policy's. Then having to defend Trump, that would have been no fun at all!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 01-25-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Yep. Whatever Biden is for, they are against it. The obstructionism in Congress has already begun.

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    I've got my joke answer on why the site crashed. It crashed on Bidens first day as President, because all those former Republicans who use to be on here. All tried to re sign up here all at once! So many of them left when Trump became President, because it was a lot more fun to attack Obama and his policy's. Then having to defend Trump, that would have been no fun at all!
    LOL! You could have the GREATEST democratic Presedent and they are not gonna care. Then in an alternate universe where that same president was a republican, the same guys would praise him/her. Vice versa too, Worst president who happens to be a democrat, and flip the parties and the same people would praise him.
    Last edited by FISHISH; 01-26-2021 at 11:27 AM.

Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast