Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavir...n?country=~SWE

https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/87812

LOL, you really don't know how to process data do ya? The ourworldindata shows each country's covid19 trends. Add the US onto that graph and tell me what you see... looks the U.S. with all of it's "measures" is actually building a staircase up while Sweden is flatlining and trending downwards from the initial spike. You take a 5 month sample and average death per million and Sweden has a greater death rate when general public is initially exposed but what does the trend show?? Death tolls are now in the single digits for the past two weeks...HMM those are pretty good numbers for a country with over 10 million people huh? You think the averages for infection and death rates are not going to favor Sweden this month or how about next month and the rest of this year? The U.S. meanwhile with all of the shutdowns in place is no better than it was in April your fake news is saying the sky's falling with new hotspots. Looks like another disciple worshiping at the temple of FAKE NEWS.. LOL Yeah critical thinking is hard for some.

Here's another fake news story for you who can't interpret data
    https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/07/b...ronavirus.html
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Etucks,

You have to understand that Steelplate already showed his hand.

He doesn't care who dies, as long as it's not him and his immediate family, which is why he's a huge proponent of the "herd immunity" approach. And considering that minorities are disproportionately affected by Covid, due to various factors, that also helps him in his "who cares about them" mentality.

And I'm sure he's read this, but there is a country in Scandinavia who also tried to do the "herd immunity" approach, which didn't fare too well.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...-herd-immunity

But I'm sure Steelplate will call WebMD 'fake news.'

(But he's probably too busy welding his local USPS mailboxes shut as we speak, without a mask on.)

Let's add WebMD to the list of Fake News, guys!

So no critical thinking but sticking by the swiss cheese of a fake news story. I guess sheeple can be fooled all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Let's add WebMD to the list of Fake News, guys!

Steelplate, if he were President:

You're really voting for Biden? Cost of living here isn't high enough and you want to pay more taxes for clown world Democrat policies? Want your fellow citizens to have their property confiscated? Feel like going back to free trade with China? Funding other countries military budgets? Oh and open borders, let's not forget that's a Democrat policy position. Why don't we just send cruise ships to the Middle East and Africa and bring all those people here too? Immigration is good for the country after all.

Quote Originally Posted by georgia_brown View Post
    You're really voting for Biden? Cost of living here isn't high enough and you want to pay more taxes for clown world Democrat policies? Want your fellow citizens to have their property confiscated? Feel like going back to free trade with China? Funding other countries military budgets? Oh and open borders, let's not forget that's a Democrat policy position. Why don't we just send cruise ships to the Middle East and Africa and bring all those people here too? Immigration is good for the country after all.
    Do you want to live in a Democracy Or a Dictatorship? Trump said "TODAY" he would like a 3rd or 4th term! That's not even a Dog Whistle!!!!!He's telegraphing what he wants! GET RID OF HIM NOW! While we still can!

Quote Originally Posted by georgia_brown View Post
    The terrible news on Trump comes in everyday! A gentlemen just wrote a piece today in the paper about how disinterested Trump is on National security! He was in Homeland Security and briefed Trump daily for 2 1/2 years on Security threats to the United States. Trump treated the threats just like he did on the possibility of a Pandemic hitting us! (he was too stupid to understand the threats) So we all know how that turned out!

As for immigration.

I'll bet Biden will have the same kind of policy's as Obama did on Immigration. With Trump being so Hard Core on Immigration, can you tell the difference? I can't and I bet no one on this board can either! That's a real Straw Man!

As for your tax's going up.

They probably will a small amount. However, don't be surprised if some really good things happen under Biden! I'll bet the Senate flips and they get rid of the Filibuster, so something big could happen!

As for you willing to sell our Democracy for some small amount of Chump change. They reminds me of Judas selling Jesus Christ life for 30 pieces of Silver! If Trump wins and the country goes to Hell in a hand bag! Why don't you take your 30 pieces of Silver and challenge Judas to an 1 on one Poker game in Hell for his 30 pieces of Silver!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 08-17-2020 at 03:49 PM.

I see that we have another Kool-Aid drinker here in "Georgia Brown." If only her lie detector were working as it should..... What a pity. You do realize that nobody's property will be confiscated without due process, and that the Trump administration has intentionally increased the military budget in a time of "peace," don't you, Georgia?

The link that I provided, in case there was anyone who didn't look at it, shows that there have been a total of only 485 Covid-19 cases in Taiwan, with only 7 deaths and 450 recovered patients. (This is something known as "evidence.") Taiwan is in a nation of 22 to 23 million people, I think. Now, put on your big boy critical thinking cap and compare this to the rates in the U.S. Obviously, Taiwan is doing a much better job than the U.S. in holding Covid-19 rates down.

Democracy? Chump change? We're talking thousands of dollars of real money in reality versus some conspiracy theories you have about Trump trying to be dictator for life (quite a step up from a Russian operative I guess). Senate flips? Great, then we'll have $15 minimum wage and not only will we be paying more taxes, everything else will cost more as well. Straw man? So Trump is the same as Obama on immigration? What's the whining about children in cages about then? He's raising awareness about the issue and that's alot more than any president Republican or Democrat has done. And lol at no confiscation without due process, what do you think a red flag law does?

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast