Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    Out of professional curiosity:

1. Did you not read all the way down?

2. If you did read all the way down, did you notice the fact that Trump did in fact, NOT call Putin a liar? In fact, he want as far as saying, "Putin just said it's not Russia. I do not see any reason why it would be...President Putin was extremely strong and confident in his denial today." And I'm quoting word for word.

Do you see how this quote tells the world that Trump believes everything Putin denied, thus him not calling him out on his lies?
    Too busy winning. Hate will get you knowhere.libs gonna hate. I will play with my crayons while winning. While you libs keep whining

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Too busy winning. Hate will get you knowhere.libs gonna hate. I will play with my crayons while winning. While you libs keep whining
    You know, aside from you not addressing ANYTHING that I brought up, you've had various chances of not appearing 12 years old.

In fact, there were others that cut you down before, and I stood by wondering what your thoughts were.

But now with your latest response?

"Too busy winning?"

"Libs gonna hate?"

"Libs keep whining?"

Even Steelplate used some semblance of his double digit IQ to make points. You? Wow....Again, anybody that engages you from here on forth is just wasting their time. I'm surprised your IP isn't coming from a provider in Eastern Europe.

Thanks for playing Chucks. It's not fun anymore. (Although I'm sure eTucks will jump on here soon to provide more kindling for your fire.)

You know, aside from you not addressing ANYTHING that I brought up, you've had various chances of not appearing 12 years old.

In fact, there were others that cut you down before, and I stood by wondering what your thoughts were.

"Too busy winning?"

"Libs gonna hate?"

"Libs keep whining?"

Even Steelplate used some semblance of his double digit IQ to make points. You? Wow....Again, anybody that engages you from here on forth is just wasting their time. I'm surprised your IP isn't coming from a provider in Eastern Europe.

Thanks for playing Chucks. It's not fun anymore. (Although I'm sure eTucks will jump on here soon to provide more kindling for your fire.)
    Nah! I think I'll turn to baseball. lol

"Too busy winning?"

"Libs gonna hate?"

"Libs keep whining?"

Address anything ? Why? You retards do enough blabbering. Pat yourself on the back dude you are awesome And smrt. Fun? Seems like you are having fun talking trash on the best president ever to step foot in the White House. Self absorbing much. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    Address anything ? Why? You retards do enough blabbering. Pat yourself on the back dude you are awesome And smrt. Fun? Seems like you are having fun talking trash on the best president ever to step foot in the White House. Self absorbing much. Wow.
    It seems to me that you are mistaking arrogance for competence, Chucky.

Some people are so glad to see their white nationalist and religious agenda being pushed through, they could care less and are actually glad Russia is funding and helping with it.
    I've always said that the last Trump supporters and a lot of other republicans would rather be Russian than democrat.

Anybody watching "Who Is America" on Showtime with Sacha Baron Cohen?

Peeps like Steelplate and Chuck-e are probably fuming!

The big debate. Is it worse now vs the 60's and 70's during the Vietnam era ?
    No contest.
    Times now are the best we have had in decades.
    Lighten up and enjoy the ride all you unicorns ..

Quote Originally Posted by tpfishnfool View Post
    The big debate. Is it worse now vs the 60's and 70's during the Vietnam era ?
    No contest.
    Times now are the best we have had in decades.
    Lighten up and enjoy the ride all you unicorns ..
    Kinda curious why you chose the 60s and 70s?

Was this a random choice?

Cuz damn, the 1770s were pretty good too! We were creating a great country, i mean, people were still enslaved, but cmon! Bring back the 1770s!, right!?

Paul Revere and shiite...'Murica!

And nobody was armed in the trader joes store. Why are we not chiming in on this ?

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast