Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Could Trump become President for Life?

Quote Originally Posted by etucker1959 View Post
    Last point! Why did the Rich deserve a 2 trillion dollar tax break? What did they do to deserve that (they didn't work for it either) other then stick money in Republican Congressmen coffers. My final thoughts on the subject, I'll quote Senator Lindsey Graham from South Carolina. My donors told me, "if we don't give them their tax cut." DON'T EVER CALL ME AGAIN LOOKING FOR MONEY! He said that 6 months ago! So if the government is going to spend that kind of money. Why do you support giving it "all" to the 1%ers. That chump change they temporarily gave you, will all be lost with the increase in Oil prices and Trumps foolish Trade War! Sounds like someone took you for a ride and you don't want to admit what a fool you were, for getting in the car with them! I'm not a fool!!!! So it's you they made a chump out of!!!!!
    So the rich should pay for everything. Got it. When all the rich move from California guess who that trickles down to.... the middle class. Why are they moving from California ? Higher taxes for the rich. So the burden is on the middle class. Last time I checked the rich own business and provide jobs for you and me.

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKY View Post
    So the rich should pay for everything. Got it. When all the rich move from California guess who that trickles down to.... the middle class. Why are they moving from California ? Higher taxes for the rich. So the burden is on the middle class. Last time I checked the rich own business and provide jobs for you and me.
    This moving away from California is a bunch of Crap!!! We have the 6th largest economy in the "WORLD!!!" Not state, "WORLD!!!" I see housing prices are dropping faster then King James's shot is going to be. (NOT!!) If all the Money ended up in the hands of a few people. (which it is going in that direction) Who do you think is going to pay for everything? (they shouldn't be complaining anyway, they have all the money!) You are soo stuck in this fairness thing, like all people should have to pay, even if they don't have enough money to survive properly. You should either grow up or become an Preschool teacher. Because Preschool is the last and only place things are truly fair!!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-08-2018 at 03:32 PM.

This moving away from California is a bunch of Crap!!! We have the 6th largest economy in the "WORLD!!!" Not state, "WORLD!!!" I see housing prices are dropping faster then King James's shot is going to be. (NOT!!) If all the Money ended up in the hands of a few people. (which it is going in that direction) Who do you think is going to pay for everything? (they shouldn't be complaining anyway, they have all the money!) You are soo stuck in this fairness thing, like all people should have to pay, even if they don't have enough money to survive properly. You should either grow up or become an Preschool teacher. Because Preschool is the last and only place things are truly fair!!
    Call Maxine Waters and ask that question. Who do you think is gonna pay for everything ? Libs have a lot of money too. Maybe they should give some to you. WORK HARD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE MAGA 2020

Call Maxine Waters and ask that question. Who do you think is gonna pay for everything ? Libs have a lot of money too. Maybe they should give some to you. WORK HARD FOR WHAT YOU HAVE MAGA 2020
    Your right Libs have money too! The difference is, "THEY DON'T MIND PAYING TAX'S!" Many Billionaires like Warren Buffet say, "they don't pay enough in tax's! I know this is really hard for you to absorb, but many Rich Liberals argue for changing the tax code so they will pay more in tax's. Warren said, his secretary pay's a higher percentage of her salary (28%) to the IRS then he does at 15%. He say's that should be changed! If you are a greedy F you are always a Republican!
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-08-2018 at 07:31 PM.

Your right Libs have money too! The difference is, "THEY DON'T MIND PAYING TAX'S!" Many Billionaires like Warren Buffet say, "they don't pay enough in tax's! I know this is really hard for you to absorb, but many Rich Liberals argue for changing the tax code so they will pay more in tax's. Warren said, his secretary pay's a higher percentage of her salary (28%) to the IRS then he does at 15%. He say's that should be changed! If you are a greedy F you are always a Republican!
    It’s easy to say that. But..... when they do get taxed they will leave to somewhere else with lower taxes. Then the middle class is left to pick up the scraps.

See Connecticut. What’s happening there?

So, when the rich get taxed at a higher rate, all the rich conservatives will move to their own little libertarian paradise where there are no taxes and virtually no government nor government services, where nobody who isn't rich will want to live because everybody has to pay for everything including their own roads, police, mail service, etc. Only rich people will be able to afford living there, but they won't have enough people to work for them anymore to keep them rich. They will spend all their money on things that shouldn't cost that much and not have much of a society with few people to help them out. They will have to learn to work for themselves for a change, and probably will get miserable and move back to someplace with lots of taxes. Meanwhile the wealthier liberals will have stayed behind and helped build a better society with their high tax rates, so they will be thriving. LOL
    Last edited by Natural Lefty; 07-08-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Connecticut was the farthest and nicest place to live and still be able to commute to New York city. So with out even knowing what study you are quoting, I'm assuming your saying they taxed the Rich to the point they moved out. Ok where did they go and still be able to commute to New York city to work. How about New Jersey??? Ever hear of that thing they call a Jersey thing??? (its not a thing for the wealthy, unless your Joe Pesci)lol How about moving back to New York city. New York city is comprised of 5 boroughs which have their own flavor. Let's go over them 1 at a time. Stanton Island. You must take the ferry every day to get there and is comprised of 2 kinds of people. Mafioso's and cops! Sounds like a great place for the wealthy to live. Queens. That is where Archie Bunker was purported to live. Doesn't sound like a place for the wealthy to live to me. What about the Bronx?? I don't think so! There is always Brooklyn, but I don't think so either. So what's left but Manhattan! I didn't even mention Harlem! The problem is, there isn't enough room for everybody well to do to live in lower Manhattan. So there goes the price of the Real Estate there and the tax's. You may see them all flood back to Conn! lol

Connecticut is the farthest and nicest place to live and still be able to commute to New York City to work. So with out even knowing what study you are quoting, I'm assuming your saying they taxed the Rich so much they moved out. Ok where did they go and still be able to commute to New York City for work. How about New Jersey??? Ever hear of that thing they call a Jersey thing??? (its not a thing for the wealthy, unless your Joe Pesci) How about moving back to New York City? Ok let's analize that idea. New York City is comprised of 5 boroughs which each of them have their own flavor. Let's go over them 1 at a time. Stanton Island. You must take the ferry every day to get there and is comprised of 2 kinds of people. Mafioso's and cops! Sounds like a great place for the wealthy to live. Queens. That is where Archie Bunker was purported to live. Doesn't sound like a place for the wealthy to live to me. What about the Bronx?? I don't think so! There is always Brooklyn, but I don't think so either. So what's left but Manhattan! I didn't even mention Harlem! lol The problem is, there isn't enough room for everybody well to do to live in lower Manhattan. So there goes the price of the Real Estate there and the tax's. You will probably all see them flood back to Connecticut in the long run, even with your so called problems. lol
    Last edited by etucker1959; 07-08-2018 at 11:19 PM.

Connecticut is the farthest and nicest place to live and still be able to commute to New York City to work. So with out even knowing what study you are quoting, I'm assuming your saying they taxed the Rich so much they moved out. Ok where did they go and still be able to commute to New York City for work. How about New Jersey??? Ever hear of that thing they call a Jersey thing??? (its not a thing for the wealthy, unless your Joe Pesci) How about moving back to New York City? Ok let's analize that idea. New York City is comprised of 5 boroughs which each of them have their own flavor. Let's go over them 1 at a time. Stanton Island. You must take the ferry every day to get there and is comprised of 2 kinds of people. Mafioso's and cops! Sounds like a great place for the wealthy to live. Queens. That is where Archie Bunker was purported to live. Doesn't sound like a place for the wealthy to live to me. What about the Bronx?? I don't think so! There is always Brooklyn, but I don't think so either. So what's left but Manhattan! I didn't even mention Harlem! lol The problem is, there isn't enough room for everybody well to do to live in lower Manhattan. So there goes the price of the Real Estate there and the tax's. You will probably all see them flood back to Connecticut in the long run, even with your so called problems. lol
    Stockton is waiting for you. They are giving out free money. You should go check it out

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast